`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Tannehill auto, couple Phins booklets and UPDATE: 1st Lamar Miller Auto!!!

First Tannehill auto, couple Phins booklets and UPDATE: 1st Lamar Miller Auto!!!
TODAY'S MAILDAY UPDATE:

My first Lamar Miller Auto #'d 1/99 (eBay 1/1 LOL)

[Image: 05-03-2012022441PM.jpg]

Ive been a little down today after hearing about Seau. I know I never met the guy but you grow up watching certain players and he was one of the best. I was excited about going to the mailbox today and seeing what goodies were in there but then after hearing about Seau it took me like an hour to get motivated to open up my packages. Needless to say they cheered me up a little and I finally got them scanned so here we go:

Sick Culpepper Vikings Patch, a DT RC /75, and some Fasano RC Autos!!!

BOTH Marino jsys are FT if anyone wants them!!!

I may trade anything here for Tannehills as well!!!

[Image: 05-02-2012043310PM.jpg]

The Gates booklet /399, the Thomas booklet /25, the Griese auto /49, the Tannehill is 199/199 (eBay 1/1 lol) and I think I have all the Phins RC autos from 2009 Contenders after adding the Hartline to the PC.

[Image: 05-02-2012043619PM.jpg]

Thanks for looking!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Pretty nice mailday!!! First Tannehill auto, couple Phins booklets and more!!!
Good stuff man. Don't have any of thoes booklets yet but just made a few big purchases. That should be coming in soon then i am going to go after Tannehill.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: Pretty nice mailday!!! First Tannehill auto, couple Phins booklets and more!!!
(05-02-2012, 05:21 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Good stuff man. Don't have any of thoes booklets yet but just made a few big purchases. That should be coming in soon then i am going to go after Tannehill.
NO stay far away from Tannehill!!! LOL.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

NIIIIICE! love the Culpepper patch and that Greise needless to say.
good mailday Rick!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

great looking culpepper patch one of his better looking patch cards thanks for sharing
[Image: jonathancard.png]

Nice stuff man!

I like mine Smile

[Image: File52.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Wow, amazing haul there. Love those booklets.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice books and the Griese is sweet! Congrats, bud.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: First Tannehill auto, couple Phins booklets and UPDATE: 1st Lamar Miller Auto!!!
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!!! I love maildays like these lol.

Chad - If you ever want to move the Culpepper plmk. It would look nice next to mine!!!

Added a Lamar Miller Auto on page 1!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: First Tannehill auto, couple Phins booklets and UPDATE: 1st Lamar Miller Auto!!!
bump.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341