`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little 4 card mailday. Box Breaks and my 1st LOCKER!!

RE: Little 4 card mailday. Box Breaks and my 1st LOCKER!!
You leaving me and Lump behind joining another group break? lol jk nice hits and def sweet dual! I was gonna ask if Jones had the Jumbo logo patches in Inception that are like case hits but all the Raiders have is black and some silver so it wouldnt look any different.

(05-02-2012, 11:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: You leaving me and Lump behind joining another group break? lol jk nice hits and def sweet dual! I was gonna ask if Jones had the Jumbo logo patches in Inception that are like case hits but all the Raiders have is black and some silver so it wouldnt look any different.
Thanks. Yeah I got invited to the break as it was happening live in blog. Was last second for me but worth it. Every once in awhile there is a Jones 3 color that pops up. It's from their white jersey and has the black lettering of the number or name plate trimmed in silver. But that's very rare it seems to find. Seen it most in regular Topps rookie patches.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

He didn't leave you guys behind, you are welcome to come also....

(05-02-2012, 11:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: You leaving me and Lump behind joining another group break? lol jk nice hits and def sweet dual! I was gonna ask if Jones had the Jumbo logo patches in Inception that are like case hits but all the Raiders have is black and some silver so it wouldnt look any different.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(05-03-2012, 02:14 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: He didn't leave you guys behind, you are welcome to come also....
thanks for the backup c. and keep me on your list for next time man. i'm almost always in if reasonable

Np Ryan, you know you are welcome anytime I do a group thing. I'm doing one tomorrow night if you are interested. 09 Inscriptions & 08' Elite.

(05-03-2012, 02:21 PM)rgf17 Wrote: thanks for the backup c. and keep me on your list for next time man. i'm almost always in if reasonable

(05-03-2012, 03:42 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Np Ryan, you know you are welcome anytime I do a group thing. I'm doing one tomorrow night if you are interested. 09 Inscriptions & 08' Elite.
message me all the info.

very nice cards!! Congrats!!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

Pmed you.

(05-03-2012, 03:54 PM)rgf17 Wrote: message me all the info.

(05-03-2012, 04:18 PM)go cardinals Wrote: very nice cards!! Congrats!!
Thank you. Appreciate the look