`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Replacement Question?

Topps Replacement Question?
What is the best way to request a redemption replacement from Topps?

and how quick are they on the turnaround?

I have a 2011 Finest Aaron Crow RC Auto that was supposed to be shiped 01/2012 and would like to swap it out..

Thanks in advance for the help...
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: Topps Replacement Question?
just call the the phone number on the redemption website and say you want a replacement card for a redemption of yours. they say 2-3 weeks to get the card but i got my cards in exactly a week. Good luck though.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

can you make request on who you want (as long as it is in the same price range) or at least a player from X team? I'd hate to get a replacement card of a player or a team I don't care about
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I actually just got off the phone with them for my first redemption replacement. They said you can make "requests" but not 100% sure that is what you will get. Guess it depends on how specific you are. I redeemed a 2010 Bowman Platinum auto, requested anything from 2010 or 2011 Bowman Platinum- plenty of those I guess but even with that, the gentleman said still not 100%. As for time, he said they are turning those around pretty quickly and should be here within 10 days.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

i just waited on the phone for 20 mins listening to David Wright talk and then was told no one is avaiable to take my call..leave a message...bye...

So i got my replacement for the 2011 Aaron Crow..

Topps sends me a 2010 Sterling Tim Beckham Auto..

LOL..didnt he just get suspended last week for like 1 million games cuz of drugs..

maybe I should have waited so more..