`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year

RE: Saints players suspended, Vilma 1 Year
(05-02-2012, 08:55 PM)duch2izback Wrote: You joined just to post that?
uhhh...i have been here for a year

(05-02-2012, 02:18 PM)cody_allen Wrote: If you ask me should have been much worse. With another suicide in the league today due to head trauma it shows y this was so wrong.
How do you know it was head trauma? A lot of these NFL guys have a screw loose to begin with.

(05-02-2012, 08:57 PM)rwgreen Wrote: uhhh...i have been here for a year
And still dont know how it works... lol

The Saints will be fine. theyd win half their games even if the D never went out on the field Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(05-02-2012, 08:55 PM)duch2izback Wrote: You joined just to post that?

NVM you're a Falcons fan so I understand Tongue
ok..so i may be a little biased Smile

(05-02-2012, 10:05 PM)rwgreen Wrote: ok..so i may be a little biased Smile
You know I'm just messin with ya! We havin fun here, and that's what counts!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Statement issued by Vilma

"I AM SHOCKED AND EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED BY THE NFL'S DECISION TO SUSPEND ME FOR THE 2012 SEASON. COMMISSIONER ROGER GOODELL HAS REFUSED TO SHARE ANY OF THE SUPPOSED EVIDENCE HE CLAIMS SUPPORTS THIS UNPRECEDENTED PUNISHMENT. THE REASON IS CLEAR: I NEVER PAID, OR INTENDED TO PAY, $10,000, OR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY, TO ANY PLAYER FOR KNOCKING KURT WARNER, BRETT FAVRE OR ANY OTHER PLAYER, OUT OF THE 2009 DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF GAME, 2010 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, OR ANY OTHER GAME. I NEVER SET OUT TO INTENTIONALLY HURT ANY PLAYER AND NEVER ENTICED ANY TEAMMATE TO INTENTIONALLY HURT ANOTHER PLAYER. I ALSO NEVER PUT ANY MONEY INTO A BOUNTY POOL OR HELPED TO CREATE A BOUNTY POOL INTENDED TO PAY OUT MONEY FOR INJURING OTHER PLAYERS. I HAVE ALWAYS CONDUCTED MYSELF IN A PROFESSIONAL AND PROUD MANNER.

"I INTEND TO FIGHT THIS INJUSTICE, TO DEFEND MY REPUTATION, TO STAND UP FOR MY TEAM AND MY PROFESSION AND TO SEND A CLEAR SIGNAL TO THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE PROCESS HAS FAILED, TO THE DETRIMENT OF ME, MY TEAMMATES, THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS AND THE GAME."

Statement Issued by Smith

"I am disappointed the NFL has punished me with a four game suspension. I have never in my career, nor as a Captain asked others, to intentionally target and hurt specific opposing players. I was in no way involved in establishing or assisting Gregg Williams with implementing a bounty program. The accusations made against me are completely and one-hundred percent false, and I plan to appeal the decision along with the help of the NFL Players Association. Through this entire process, the NFL never notified me of what I was being accused of, nor presented me with any evidence or reasoning for this decision. I am interested in discovering who is making these specific and false accusations, and as well as why a decision was made without speaking with me and giving me the opportunity to review the facts. I am going to work with my union to clear my name and returning to the game I love and respect. Thank you to our fans for the continued support."
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Of course they are going to say, "Not me!" Have you ever heard anyone come out and say, "Ok, you got me. I did it." ?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Could have been so much worse than this
[Image: jonathancard.png]

(05-02-2012, 02:43 PM)all day baby Wrote: The Saints will be so motivated, they won't NEED bounties as a reason to take out opposing players.

What... to soon?

No to late .......

Really? with 50,000 pages of so said evidenece and so said 22-27 players involved and only 4 get sanctions and no fines are levied. Makes me wonder. It could have been a lot worse yes. Just gonna sit back and see how it all playes out, I think there are many interested in seeing whats on those papers the NFL has. Even the people that have already crusified the Saints.
This is not just my Fan side, this is also my Law side. Lets see the evidence so that a more constructive opinion can be made, not just what the media and NFL are spouting out for the sheeple to yell out as gospel.

As for comparing this to the Pats Spygate, I could give a rats behind about it. They proved they could make it to the big game after it was all said and done and I am sure the Saints will do the same.

Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index