`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone catch this during the Sox/Indians game last night?

Anyone catch this during the Sox/Indians game last night?
http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?conten...o_21074197

I thought it was quite amusing. I was at the game and Pierzynski hit a home run earlier and after all the fireworks the smoke lingered on the field and they delayed play for a minute or two...later on when Beckham hit one fireworks again, smoke again but the Indians decided to go ahead and start up again right after...De Aza infield popup...got a double out of it from the players not able to see the ball in the smoke hahaha. Total of 3 dropped infield popups for the Indians last night, that's just sad.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

RE: Anyone catch this during the Sox/Indians game last night?
That was the worst 1/2 inning of baseball I have ever watched...at any level...

Reminded me of a joke I heard many years ago...

What do the Cleveland Indians and Micheal Jackson have in common?

They both wear a glove on one hand for no apparent reason, and neither one has had a hit in years...

Its really not the Indians fault the White Sox should been fined for it but I understand that its Indians decision for it.

(05-02-2012, 10:15 AM)Jartbek Wrote: Its really not the Indians fault the White Sox should been fined for it but I understand that its Indians decision for it.
Should have been fined for it? Fined for what? Setting off fireworks? The Indians took a little delay the first time they went off, they could have done it the second time but didn't, it's their own fault.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(05-02-2012, 12:06 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: Should have been fined for it? Fined for what? Setting off fireworks? The Indians took a little delay the first time they went off, they could have done it the second time but didn't, it's their own fault.
I know thats why I said what i said after the first sentence. read the full paragraph anyways.
Looking for Dan Uggla cards

I got rid of my cable so I only listen to the games. Happy I didn't see that fielding blunder. The game is less frustrating to listen to than to watch. I know I couldn't tolerate seeing an other Ubaldo pitching performance. AAARRRGH!

I didnt see it but I wish I did. I watched all the Oops with the Rangers last night
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(05-02-2012, 12:53 PM)randall617 Wrote: I got rid of my cable so I only listen to the games. Happy I didn't see that fielding blunder. The game is less frustrating to listen to than to watch. I know I couldn't tolerate seeing an other Ubaldo pitching performance. AAARRRGH!
I believe the Rockies got the better end of that deal!

I say save the fireworks until the end of the game, play some loud music and some flashy slogans on the scoreboard when someone hits a HR. Dirty south chi town...

Why set off fireworks for every HR? Seems like overkill