Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with banner for signature

Help with banner for signature
Hey all,

I have noticed a lot of you with banners at the bottom of your sigs. I'm wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me where you're all building those. I'd like to put one together, just not sure where you all are doing it. Lemme know if you can help. Thanks!

Ryan
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: Help with banner for signature
most folks use photoshop (i use ms image composer or ms paint)

People like me design them for them. Just keep this thread up and I am sure someone will offer to make one. I am currently not making any. Sorry!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Awesome. Thanks for the help guys! I'll probably just open up Photoshop and try and build one myself. I was curious if there was a banner maker out there or something to make it a bit easier, but I need to get used to Photoshop anyway Smile
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Photobuckett has an edit program now that allows you to do a lot.Used it to add the Yoenis Cespedes pics to my banner.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

jbel4331 is making some in the baseball forum. She did mine and does a pretty good job. Much better than I could pull off.