`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince Young to the Bills???

RE: Vince Young to the Bills???
(05-26-2012, 10:32 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You are completely wrong in one of your statements. The coaching staff didn't convince Mario to come to Buffalo that huge payday he got coming off a fairly bad injury did. Also don't forget its not the first time in recent memory Buffalo has gotten off to a great start. I believe when Trent Edwards was QB they started off well, and fell apart late.
There were to other teams offing the same money.. plus Trent fell apart health.
[Image: staals-2.jpg]

RE: Vince Young to the Bills???
(05-01-2012, 05:44 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah i heard that. i really think sometimes these guys need to understand when to quit. i know they still get good paychecks but when are they gonna realize they are taking jobs from other young hopefuls by sticking around and taking roster spots? plus alot of these players just make themselves look more and more desperate bouncing around like there is even a chance to start again. it'd be different if hey was a jeff garcia, mark brunell, etc. at least they do something with their chances. ok done running my mouth.
question about players like this sticking around and keeping young hopefuls from making the roster: if the young hopefuls were better then wouldnt they make the cut? what owner wants to keep a head case like VY if they didnt see value over a young kid with potential? so why is it up to the player to quit for younger kids to play? shouldnt we blame the owner for keeping these kind of players around? that doesnt make sense, but im sure you could explain it where i could understand it.

re-reading this post i can see where someone might mistake this for a sarcastic post. it isnt. i want to understand.