`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A box and a half of SPGU.

A box and a half of SPGU.
Opened the three packs last night, and I'm still a little steamed about them. I haven't got any scans just yet, but I'll get around to scanning and posting pics when I get in tonight, after I've opened the box. Waiting 'til I get home for that, but I figured I'd share my three-pack experience first...

Pack one was OK, the hit was a nice dual autograph of Ryan Kesler and Cody Hodgson, I think it was numbered to 25. Not bad, right? Base card was Niklas Backstrom, and the RC was John Moore #261/699

[Image: 11-12SPGameUsedExtraSignificance-KeslerandHodgson.jpg]

Pack two was not as great. The hit was a die-cut Authentic Fabrics Getzlaf jersey, the corner of which looks like it was smashed in a car door. No damage to the rest of the pack or the decoy inside, just that one jersey card. Odd, right? Base card was Pekka Rinne, and the RC was Matt Frattin #446/699

[Image: 11-12SPGameUsedAuthenticFabrics-RyanGetzlafE.jpg]

Can't really see the damage much there, so I took a quick angled shot with my cell, check it out...

[Image: caec6cad.jpg]

The third pack? A Thomas Vanek base card, a Maxime Macenauer RC and a decoy. Definitely not great. I already called UD and have to send them my receipt and pack wrappers to get it handled. They've always been really good about replacements for damaged/missing stuff, so I expect the same this time around. When I get home tonight, I'll open the box, scan the hits, and edit this post with everything! Wish me luck guys, here's hoping the full box is better than the half I opened already, haha....

NEW STUFF......................................................

Alrighty I'm at home, sitting comfortably, and just opened my sealed box, and an additional three packs that I picked up on the way home! I couldn't resist. Anyway, I'll start with the box, and post the results of each pack in the order that I opened them...

Pack 1:
Jeff Skinner base
Scott Timmins Gold Authentic Rookies #44/50
Mark Messier Authentic Fabrics "L"

Pack 2:
Miikka Kiprusoff base
Jamie Doornbosch RC #570/699
Ryan Kesler Authentic Fabrics "1"

Pack 3:
Matt Duchene and Alexander Semin base
Viktor Hedman Significant Numbers #69/77

Pack 4:
Shea Weber base
Zac Rinaldo RC #444/699
Ryan Getzlaf Authentic Fabrics "T" (this one wasn't damaged, luckily)

Pack 5:
Cam Ward base
Peter Holland RC #574/699
Brad Richards Authentic Fabrics "I"

Pack 6:
Steven Stamkos, Rick Nash, Roberto Luongo and Tomas Fleischmann base
and this nifty Authentic Fabric Dual Patch of Tyler Ennis & Tyler Myers, #03/25

Here's the scan of the box break...

[Image: 1.jpg]

Finally, I impulsively picked up another three packs on the way home from work, and opened them after my box break. Here are the results!

Pack 1:
Jordan Staal base
Carl Klingberg RC #553/699
Magnus Paajarvi Authentic Fabrics "1"

Pack 2:
Brad Marchand and Ilya Kovalchuk base cards
Marian Gaborik Silver Spectrum #05/10 Lowest numbered pull of the day!
Phil Kessel Authentic Fabrics #087/100

Scans of the three hits from those two packs...

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

Pack 3 had my only PC hit of the day, but it was a nice one!

Dwayne Roloson, Vincent Lecavalier and Henrik Lundqvist base
Mattias Ekholm RC #669/699
and this crazy looking Authentic Fabrics patch of Cam Neely!

[Image: 11-12SPGameUsedAuthenticFabricsPatch-CamNeely.jpg]

Can't complain, I had a couple of nice hits there, and I'm sure UD will help me out with those two crazy packs.

Everything posted (with the exception of the Neely patch) is available for trade. Thanks for checking it out!
-Chris

Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: A box and a half of SPGU.
Wierd about the Authentic Fabrics Getzlaf jersey. Let me know if you get any Brett Hull!!

not bad let us know what ud does for u
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

i'm surprised you are still buying game used after what happened to you with the "seeing red thread"
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Can't say this was all bad, I had a couple of nice pulls there, hopefully I can trade them for something PC.

Updated the first post with scans of all the hits, and a list of everything pulled.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I was afraid maybe you were just angry about your first few packs so you let it out on poor Mr. Getzlaf. Wink
Your luck certainly turned around though, that's some great stuff! I love the look of the Neely. You've done substantially better than most.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

That Neely looks nice!

those patches are sweet!! i give the edge to the dual, but only because of the Flyers in the background Wink congrats on the nice additions!
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

Sweet hit on the Neely!

you did alright in the box

anytime you get a PC it is a win win!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)