IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SP Game Used Box

RE: 2011-12 SP Game Used Box
Any plans for the Vanek?

I have seen both great and horrid breaks of this stuff... just like Crown Royale. The Roy is a nice hit, and it's always nice to hit an /10! Wish the box was better for you, though!

Randi

I would have to agree with the majority here. Seems like a tough buy this year. I was close to buying a box of SP Game-Used yesterday but held back and only bought 2 packs. Glad I did. Did get a decent hit from the 2 packs (Redemption Auto of Jeff Carter /50) though.

PM sent for the Kings jerseys.

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

I did a team break with SPGU, (got the Islanders as they're my team unfortunately). I ended up winning a rookie card...of Shane Sims - a player who played ONE game last year, (the meaningless season finale), and never played again. Why UD would include a card of a player like that in a supposed high end product is embarrassing.

While I was glad to win something given how little I paid for the Islanders lot, especially seeing how much the lots of teams like the Oilers, Avs & Flyers were, (who ended up winning nothing), I may as well have won nothing at all myself considering the card I won.

very interested in the carter

I wanna bust a box now just so I feel like I'm part of the group Tongue hope you had fun!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75