`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton auto added to the mix among the new stuff for trade

RE: New week, quite a bit added, and ready to make some more trades
The ones I've come across haven't had those issues IMO as I picked up the stafford in that set as well
(05-01-2012, 01:56 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Not to bad, kinda rough finding autos that aren't smeared or streaked, thanks for the look Will
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

pms and offers returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

back online for a spell
My Flickr

Interested in selling any? I am interested in the Damian Williams triple threads.
One of the best Damian Williams PCs around.

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/...iams%20pc/

pm sent
(05-02-2012, 07:43 PM)stroked03stang Wrote: Interested in selling any? I am interested in the Damian Williams triple threads.
My Flickr

pms/offers returned
My Flickr

RE: Cam Newton auto added to the mix among the new stuff for trade
Mail day added
My Flickr

TGIF. Let's trade
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr