IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton auto added to the mix among the new stuff for trade

RE: Cam Newton auto added to the mix among the new stuff for trade
Morning to all
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Pms and offers returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

hello. very nice cards. check me for the cam newton and/or steve smith (Panthers)

appreciate the inquiry, but didn't see any football or jeter auto's listed in your org unfortunately
(05-05-2012, 02:04 PM)ideal-vintage Wrote: hello. very nice cards. check me for the cam newton and/or steve smith (Panthers)
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr

Morning to all
My Flickr

pms/offers returned
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr