`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Picking up 7 Cowboys tickets. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Picking up 7 Cowboys tickets. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
We are going to watch Cowboys vs. Falcons and I CANT WAIT!!!!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Picking up 7 Cowboys tickets. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

Should be a great game! I am going to go to the Dever V Pats and SF or Hou V Pats this year, should be some good games. Nothing better than a tailgate and a solid game!

Lol @ Bauer
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(04-29-2012, 07:22 PM)msimonds Wrote: Lol @ Bauer
Sorry man, I had to! I do it all the time, especially on FB when people say "can't wait"
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

I'm trying to get Cardinals Eagles tickets since they are playing here in the desert this year!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

awesome!!! make sure you have fun man!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(04-29-2012, 06:37 PM)msimonds Wrote: We are going to watch Cowboys vs. Falcons and I CANT WAIT!!!!!
I hope you have a great time there. Don't worry the Boys are going to have a great year. What the problem is. It's they want all this big money to play and after signing for this big pay check, they then start to fizzle out. After the signing they lose concentraction on the game of football. I know alot of players play hard and tuff,but when you get contract for enough money to own a couple of condos,Porsches, it's then that they get hurt and can't play, They for some reason find themselves losing grip and not getting along with the others. It's alot of pressure trying to show everyone that you are great,but it's not a oneman team. You have the other players that make you look good. I'm a native of Miami Florida and live here in Lakeland the home of the Bucanqueers. All the games were blacked out last year because the ticket sales and money hungry owners. They play good against everyone last year but they just gave up. I've been a long time fan of the Cowboys. I've just finished with getting all the San Antonio coins of the Cowboys plus i'm trying to find the room for the several 1000's of cards,toy figures,footballs. I went to the last 3 games at the old stadium and i was all over Dallas looking for hat pins. I can't believe that there is no pins at the games. They do give each person in the lounge part a pin plus a book. The only place i've found them is on ebay from the Shrineman. Anyway you have a great time and they will be back as a whole again.

GO FALCONS!!!

:-)