`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Rose Bulls Card Values

Derrick Rose Bulls Card Values
with this injurie do this affects his longterm cardboard values or just this year will he still be collected? your comments are welcomed

RE: Derrick Rose Bulls Card Values
I would say in the short term they may take a small hit. But over the long term if he can return to pre-injury form his cards will continue to rise.
[Image: joealexander.jpg]
[Image: white.jpg]

i think his card value will take a huge hit. He missed almost the entire season now the playoffs. With the season over i see a huge decline kinda of like Wade a few years ago. Wades cards have still yet to rise at all. Only time will tell though
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(04-29-2012, 12:37 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: i think his card value will take a huge hit. He missed almost the entire season now the playoffs. With the season over i see a huge decline kinda of like Wade a few years ago. Wades cards have still yet to rise at all. Only time will tell though
Wade's cards took a big jump after he came back. When he was going through that injury bug his cards were selling real cheap. I was able to pick up some stuff for a fraction of what it's selling for now. His cards were at a very high price after the Heat won the championship. Cards usually drop in price to a normal level after that.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I think his cards will take a hit but they will still sell pretty well..with all the advances in ACL injuries he will come back just as strong but it will be all the time missed that will hurt his values...

He prob wont be back till middle of next year..
[Image: arod.gif]

Interesting. I was going to post the same question. I agree with everyone else. They will go down initially and likely go back up when he returns and if he plays well, which I think he will.
Also wanted to say Wade's cards have started to sell again with the anticipation the Heat will win he title...which with Rose's injury became much more probable.

I hope they go down so I can score a Panini Preferred Silhouettes card of his. Like the guy above said, the Acl surgery has gotten much better and he will be back next yr, playing strong. He is not a bad guy with a bad attitude and wants to win championships. He will overcome this, being a huge D Rose fan, Im upset about him getting hurt!

hope they drop big time, so I can pick a bunch up, then flip them next year.. just hope that he gets healthy & can play again... not like with Brandon Roy's career stopper.. I had a bunch of his cards, now they are worth about 1/2 what they used to be.. Anybody remember when his Ultimate 2006-07 RC/AUTO sold for almost $200.. or did it pass $200? I just started collecting again in April 2007, so I missed out on a lot of the products that came out & not too familiar, since I was deployed back to back & didn't watch much basketball that year.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*