`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kind of OT: Comics

RE: Kind of OT: Comics
(04-29-2012, 03:58 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: When did you have it?
Well, that's just mean!

(04-29-2012, 07:46 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Well, that's just mean!
Ah, you know I'm playing!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

I just got back into reading (not collecting) comics with all the DC New 52's. Hope you find a good home for your comics.

(04-29-2012, 02:51 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: Yeah, the TPB's I gotta keep. Sorry, man. You know I'd have saved those for you, too.

That's actually one that I always wanted, but never got. I have a few of the lead-up issues, but another member currently has dibs on those.
Dug these out of a way WAAAAY up on the top shelf. Actually I had forgotten that I hade them. I remember buying all of these at about the same time. I will keep one of the death of supermans but the others I will trade or sell. Didnt mean to hijack the thread but I though you guys might be interested.

[Image: super1.jpg]
[Image: super2.jpg]
[Image: super3.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

I used to love comics. I actually bought them at the same time I was buying cards. I have met Michael Turner and used to have signed copies of Witchblade. I also have a signed Todd Mcfarlane issue of Spawn #3 I believe. In 2010 I sold alot of my variants and doubles only to have the shop that was giving me credit go out of business. I also have the Black Bag Superman #75 still in the bag. My user name is one of my favorite characters of comics. I used to collect Uncanny X-men, Amazing Spiderman, Scud the Disposable Assassin, Spawn, Daredevil and many more

Superman, Batman... to me, that's about all DC ever had going for them... except Swamp Thing!

I loved reading comics during the 70s and 80s. Lost interest in early 90s due to Image and Image-ization of Marvel. I just can't stand the sight of today's comics. However, I did return to reading comics recently but on my iPad this time. Actually, manga (Japanese comics) for now. Reading Crying Freeman and Lone Wolf and Cub (both titles are highly regarded by many worldwide) at the moment. Excellent storytelling!

Hopefully, Marvel Masterworks will become digital one day soon so I can reread the classics...

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

Never been a fan of Manga, but the 70's and 80's is when I cut my teeth on Comics, too.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.