Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 more for my 58 set!

2 more for my 58 set!
Photobucket
Getting close to the set! If anyone has midgrade stars they'd like to trade, please let me know.
Thanks!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: 2 more for my 58 set!
decent collectible shape. Did you pay sticker? I hate when people are so picky about the grades of vintage when they're trying to put together a a vintage set. I guess that's because I can't afford top grade vintage! lol.
One* (Whoah, what a brain fart. I meant to type WHEN*. Possible brain tumor I guess)) I complete the Yankees team set, I'm going to try '64. Guess which cards I need for the yankees set. :/ After that, going to work on '63 & '72.

Oh no, I never pay sticker and my max cash is 1/2 book. I'm a high school teacher with three kids; patience is my best ally when building vintage sets. I traded for the Mantle/Aaron, and paid 5 bucks for the Mays/Snider.
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

What you could do is tell/ask kids if their dads/grandparents have collections, bring them in and confiscate them. >Smile

The fence busters card is a little rough but i'll bet its a tough one to find. Nice pick ups and good luck with the set! One of these days I am going to take a crack at a vintage set. I just don't have the stones to do it right now lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Yeah, it's definitely low end, Good at best. But for $5, I had to have it.

Cant beat it for 5 bucks!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]