`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Rainbow....National Treasures Style! :)
Rainbow 
Another Rainbow....National Treasures Style! :)
Completed another Jacquizz Rodgers Rainbow, from National Treasures! Glad to get this one out of the way!

#17/99, #13/49, #2/25, #1/1

[Image: NationalTreasuresRainbow.jpg]
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: Another Rainbow....National Treasures Style! :)
Way to go. But he has a ridiculously horrible signature.
Eddie George Super Collector

(04-28-2012, 01:50 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Way to go. But he has a ridiculously horrible signature.
Yah, lol, I made the decision to supercollect him before his sig came along. Guess I can say its better than some (including CJ2K). I think he's just sick of signing Tongue

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

Congrats on another Quizz rainbow! I was hoping to get the NT rainbow for Mason Foster but the 1/1 inexplicably sold for $117.50. I love the guy but not THAT much, LOL...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(04-28-2012, 03:24 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Congrats on another Quizz rainbow! I was hoping to get the NT rainbow for Mason Foster but the 1/1 inexplicably sold for $117.50. I love the guy but not THAT much, LOL...
I know that this is a football thread and all, but you should try collecting Nolan Ryan. The Purple 1/1 that I needed for my 2012 Topps Tribute Rainbow sold for $450. That may not sound like a lot considering it's Nolan, but when you're handicap and don't work, it's a lot.

Btw, I love watching football.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice job. Quick!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(04-28-2012, 11:28 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Nice job. Quick!
Thank man! Was suprised how quick the 1/1 showed up on another site, then how quick a few of the #/25's showed up on the bay. Definitely happy to get this one out of the way as opposed to some of the lower end sets.

(04-28-2012, 08:13 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I know that this is a football thread and all, but you should try collecting Nolan Ryan. The Purple 1/1 that I needed for my 2012 Topps Tribute Rainbow sold for $450. That may not sound like a lot considering it's Nolan, but when you're handicap and don't work, it's a lot.

Btw, I love watching football.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Yup! That is why I stopped collecting my favorite baseball player of all time....got wayyyyy to expensive and there were too many products out of him. In 1993, it was easy and fun for me to collect him. In 1999, it got a bit more difficult. Major props to your collection Smile

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

sweet rainbow bud Smile

(04-28-2012, 11:37 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Thank man! Was suprised how quick the 1/1 showed up on another site, then how quick a few of the #/25's showed up on the bay. Definitely happy to get this one out of the way as opposed to some of the lower end sets.

Yup! That is why I stopped collecting my favorite baseball player of all time....got wayyyyy to expensive and there were too many products out of him. In 1993, it was easy and fun for me to collect him. In 1999, it got a bit more difficult. Major props to your collection Smile
Thanks Matt!! And you have a sweet collection yourself!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice! Looks good!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]