`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show me some high end Miggy's you'd like to sell.

Show me some high end Miggy's you'd like to sell.
Show me some of your high end Miggy's you'd like to sell. I'm only looking for something with him only on it not a multi player card. Sweet patch cards will catch my eye fastest. Bring em!!!

RE: Show me some high end Miggy's you'd like to sell.
No one want's to make a little cash? Or every one holding on to their Cabrera's?
(04-27-2012, 09:50 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: No one want's to make a little cash? Or every one holding on to their Cabrera's?
Doesn't have to be high end only. Just something cool to separate me from my money.

(04-27-2012, 09:50 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: No one want's to make a little cash? Or every one holding on to their Cabrera's?

Doesn't have to be high end only. Just something cool to separate me from my money.
I pulled a 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle Miggy. Interested? BV $5. Honestly willing to trade for Buster Posey, Tim Lincecum, Matt Cain, Pablo Sandoval or Madison Bumgarner cards. LMK!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

I'd be interested in that. It's not listed in your org though. I've got a few you may want for it.

(04-28-2012, 06:25 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: I'd be interested in that. It's not listed in your org though. I've got a few you may want for it.
I just got signed up here so I haven't setup my org yet. I'll take a look at yours and see if we can work something out. Thanks!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)