`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another E-bay Postage Rant

RE: Another E-bay Postage Rant
(04-27-2012, 09:59 PM)fulltritty Wrote: We'll see what happens when I bring it to the sellers attention. If they refund me the extra postage, then I will leave good feedback. If they don't, they get slammed.
I think that's the proper way to handle it.

In the case of the first seller he definitely deserves negative feedback. He charged you for shipping twice, pocketed it once, and didn't bother to try to come close to paying proper shipping costs for the package. The only way he could possibly be defended for his actions is if he clearly stated in each listing that he would be shipping in some super cheap way, and even then it is still his responsibility to make sure it gets to you without you having to pay for it.

No Excuse!!!! That ticks me off especially when they charge me $2.50-$3.00...AAARRRGGGHHH!
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Well, success with the one that I received the 3 Jeter 2008 Moments cards from. He refunded my $2.50 shipping and the extra 85 cents today. I left positive feedback. Now we'll see about he other guy.

I don't blame you for being ticked about this, but principles aside, this isn't worth $3 of your time to worry about any longer. Maybe send the guy a message and say you were bummed or whatever, but the time it will take for him to refund you a dollar or whatever isn't worth it. JMo

Edit: I see that you were successful in obtaining a refund. Good for you. I'm glad the seller was reasonable and it sounds like it wasn't too much hassle for either of you.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I received a message from the other seller today stating that he was refunding shipping.

(04-27-2012, 02:00 PM)fulltritty Wrote: Yes, the seller's policy is that you must pay the $3 again of you have already paid for items; even though they hadn't shipped yet since it was 2 different transactions. I guess if I wasn't so quick to pay (trying to be a good buyer), I wouldn't have had to pay the $3 twice. That doesn't bother me. The fact that $6 for 2 packages like that wasn't enough and I had to shell out even more money is what bothers me.

I'm not sure whether to just nail them both with negative feedback and move on or to ask for my money I had to pay today.
this has happen to me also a couple of times i asked for the extra money i had to put out and was lucky to get it back i would go this route and if the money wasn't refuned blast them and make sure ebay knows about this send pictures of envelope

That second seller who claimed they were going to refund my postage has failed to do so yet. Interesting!