`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
huge shoutout to Syaney!!

huge shoutout to Syaney!!
Thanks so much for your understanding and working out a deal for this beauty. I didn't realize how big these things were! LOL a great surprise in the mailbox today (yes, that perv actually crammed that in my box lol)
[Image: UFC0001.jpg]
GORGEOUS CARD! THANKS AGAIN BRO!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: huge shoutout to Syaney!!
i love it but man they couldnt get frankie a cleaner sharpie?
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(04-26-2012, 05:38 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: i love it but man they couldnt get frankie a cleaner sharpie?
i know right lol I was just glad cause a lot of the fist prints are smeared, but this one was really clean! Thanks again bro!

And you'll all be proud, because I traded a card I never thought I'd ever move for this...on top of a cpl other things I sent him my TT ring girls!

I'M BECOMING NORMAL! I can actually trade stuff now! Tongue

Hey man...I am glad you like it. It was hard trading it but like you said they are HUGE! and I did not know what I was going to do with it. I was worried about the good ole PO so i packed it as good as a could without making it weigh a ton. The scan does not do it justice. Those cards are super sweet!

(04-26-2012, 07:32 PM)syaney Wrote: Hey man...I am glad you like it. It was hard trading it but like you said they are HUGE! and I did not know what I was going to do with it. I was worried about the good ole PO so i packed it as good as a could without making it weigh a ton. The scan does not do it justice. Those cards are super sweet!
ya everythings a lot cleaner IP, it's a gorgeous card! I think I'll get it framed up all nice!