`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen and Ginter Mini Blacks (help if you can!)

2011 Allen and Ginter Mini Blacks (help if you can!)
So with a little help from my friends here on Beckett (mostly Pete) Im nearing 100% completion of my 2011 A&G Mini Black set!

I thought I was going to try for the Mini Master set. I had about 400 Base + A&G Backs but quickly realized how impossible the Bazookas + NNOs would be so I axed that idea.

I did however complete some very interesting and tougher mini sub sets, Fabulous Face Flocculence, Fortunes for the Taking and Flora of the World.

I scanned part of the set, check it out!

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175...=slideshow

I have two cards to go: 307 Ryan Ludwick and 350 Joe Mauer.

Im having trouble finding these and would appreciate any help. If you have some mini blacks lying around, please take a look to see if you have these cards, I will gladly trade in your favor.

Thanks!
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

RE: 2011 Allen and Ginter Mini Blacks (help if you can!)
Your photobucket album is set to private.

Always happy to help a fellow A&G set collector Smile
Did you pick up any of the 2011 NNO's? I'm working on that set and still need tons, all marked in my Org.
Congrats on finishing the Flocculence and Fortunes sets, those were semi-tough (but nowhere near as tough as the 2010 Saltiest Sailors)
I really can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for the un-announced insert mini's.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(04-26-2012, 03:43 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Your photobucket album is set to private.
Ok sorry about that. You should be able to check it out now.

@Pete Thanks man. I think I only had about 10 NNO's, traded some with the LCS and I think you got the rest. Im thinking about buying a case of 2012....Cant wait!

I think I may have the Mauer black mini, I will check when I get home in the morning.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(04-27-2012, 01:57 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I think I may have the Mauer black mini, I will check when I get home in the morning.
That would be awesome, thanks man!