`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confused

confused
Hello all. I am little confused on the bowman issue. 2012 comes out soon. Now there is chrome and non chrome. I hear that bowman chrome is the way to go. Versus bowman is all paper back. Now which would have the better hits?
Thanks.

RE: confused
Uh what? chrome is the way to go. esp the color refractor autos
no org, please do not send trade requests

yeah chrome is more popular I think just because it's more durable. The regular bowman cards are easily dinged and chipped. The downside to anything chrome is there will always be some type of warping issue. Some years it's worse than others but being they are all that way it doesn't seem to take away from the value.

2012 Bowman that's being released has Chrome cards in it. It usually has 2 chrome per pack and 8 paper cards. Most of the autos are chrome. It usually has good hits. I'd say the hits between regular bowman and bowman chrome are roughly the same. If all you care about is chrome then wait for Bowman Chrome. if you make sets better buy both.

thanks everyone for the help. i think i will stick with the chrome. from what i saw, the chrome doesnt come out til october. wonder why that is. but bowman comes out the 9th of may.