`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Gypsy Queen Collection Now with the good stuff

RE: 2011 Gypsy Queen Collection Now with the good stuff
Thanks for the comments everyone. Looking back on the pics, I forgot to post my leather minis. I don't have too many of them, Teixeira, C.Lewis,N.Morgan,J.Hamilton,D.Barton,W.Rodriguez,and D.Jennings. That set has been the hardest to get any decent cards from. There's a confluence of mini collectors, player collectors and Frosty that seem to have really made that set a truly tough one.

I'll be posting up my 2012 haves/needs in the next couple of days, along with scans of my trade bait. PG10, I just picked up a Benson the other day. But if you have any minis or hits left let me know.

I'm going to be balancing picking up 2011/2012 for a while. At this point, getting cards for 2011 is slow. The black/sepia/alt b minis are tough to come by and those are my main needs at this point. 2012 is huge on the hits compared to 2011, so it'll be a slow one to complete. I'll need you guys' help to finish this years hits.

Mind-blowingly beautiful collection you have there, Derek! Simply awesome! Smile

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

Jesus, this collection is amazing!

Excellent work sir.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

I have the Triple Auto of Pujols, Howard and Votto. I would be looking to get a super nice Jeter for it. I would even let it go if you can get me the 1996 Studio Siver Proof Derek Jeter card also maybe the 1996 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny Gold of Jeter.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Wow I would love to have that Beachy RC plate, great collection!
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I have 42 2012 Mini's with a few green and a black...in my org...always looking for Cano's I dont have..
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Thanks for the comments. I'm going to bump this up. Everyone has been responded to who had inquiries. Sorry about the delays, between work and 2012 GQ coming out I've been busy. I'll be posting up the start to my 2012 collection soon. I'm gonna need help with the minis and hits this year for sure!

Here's the update since May, decided to focus on 2011. I've got 5 more plates incomcing as well as a R.Howard /25 GU/AU. Will post more scans when I can.

photo Gypsyqueenupdate1_zps6e30ce4e.jpg

photo gypsyqueenupdate2_zps6ac85e8e.jpg

photo gypsyqueenupdate3_zps51a71aae.jpg

photo gypsyqueenupdate4_zps2e725221.jpg

I worked on the 2012 GQ for a while, but I decided to focus on 2011 and made some trades with my LCS. This is what I got.

photo gypsyqueenupdate5_zps6f7d115d.jpg

All I can say is woa!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

A big thanks to petesahuttt! He traded me the chipper jones red back mini I needed to complete the set. All 350 done!