Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Gypsy Queen Collection Now with the good stuff

RE: 2011 Gypsy Queen Collection Now with the good stuff
Congrats Man!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Thanks man, I appreciate it. We really should make some more mini trades!

I'll bump this up, I'm running a little dry on the 2011. Since my last post I've picked up the Koufax auto, numerous plates and a few more of the rare autos numbered to less than 25, which I'll try and get scanned later this weekend. I could really use some help trying to determine what of the 2011 gypsy queen was actually made (beckett checklist is wrong on most of this set), so if anyone has any rare GQ from this year that isn't in my scans can you post it on this thread?

Look like you a whole closer finishing the mini sets than me. I love this set and I will keep you in mind if I find any dups.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball