`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAPS!!!

RE: CAPS!!!
End to end indeed ...no complaints here ...games are going to be very very tight and so will decisions...almost exact in shot count hit count both having faith in their goaltending although i must say the Cap's had the better chances...just a good game all around like I thought it would be now if only Ovi can get a grip on his one timer....
A bad penalty can end it for either team!

For a 2-1 game that went deep into triple OT, those who didn't watch would expect that it was a very tight game. In fact, it was mostly wide open. Tons of chances on both ends, and beautiful performances by both Hank and the kid Holtby. What a duel of the netminders.
From Game 1-3 in total shots... 32, 53, and 95. You could say things are picking up!

But what a game; Gabz really needed that goal. What a battle to the end. If only Boyle hadn't blocked Rupp's perfect shot in 2OT, we could have saved an hour of sleep lol. I hope no one has to get up for work tomorrow morning!
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

Agreed great game ....both sides can hardly skate after this one with shifts under a minute....these two teams match up right down to the numbers...going to be a great series but I still have faith...Go Cap's.....I will give Rangers credit quite a few of them took a severe pounding but kept in the game...Hendricks was a beast for the Cap's I am sure all you hockey fans will agree...

Again this series like the series in Boston has been edge of your seat excitement throughout all the games....Excellent!....Go Cap's...another side note Ovi did not miss on his one timer today!Cap's have to stop the Rangers behind the net and leaving the open man in the front of the net happening to many times for my liking...

What a great no-look pass out to center by Kreider, right on the tape.... of Ovechkin.
We seriously cannot afford to make those kind of blatant mistakes in this series.
I think Lundqvist played amazing so the loss stings that much more...

Not going to cry about it but the refs should be wearing blue shirts tonight ...getting in the way of puck movement horribly ugh.....if they are not going to call blatant penalties then don't call them I am fine with that....but when a high stick comes up then what....
Go...Cap's.........yes I still say they will win......

(05-07-2012, 07:19 PM)ty4orce Wrote: Not going to cry about it but the refs should be wearing blue shirts tonight ...getting in the way of puck movement horribly ugh.....if they are not going to call blatant penalties then don't call them I am fine with that....but when a high stick comes up then what....
Go...Cap's.........yes I still say they will win......
lol w/e were completely outplaying you right now.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

1-1........out playing with better opportunities......Cap's are doing what works for them and has been working for them dropping back ...I will admit it is rough on Holtby but he is and has been doing it ...Cap's are making the best of their opportunities....officiating should keep their eyes closed now and get out of the d@#n way.......in my opinion they let to many easy calls slide so call none!.........Go.......Cap's!
Close but a stupid penalty prolongs this game!

Well they can't let it get away from them tonight....Go Cap's go!

Just one win needed, any way we can manage it - but don't expect Joel Ward to hand you 2 goals this time around Rangers, earn it! Go Blueshirts!