`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAPS!!!

RE: CAPS!!!
I am glad for you as you are a true Cap's fan...congrats.....since my Hab's were not going to be there I chose the Cap's to take it all especially with their new style of play and the stellar play of Holtby...call it a hunch....a hunch that I am riding in my 2 playoff fantasy leagues from day 1...

Ya, good for the Caps. They never seemed just right after that first round loss to the Habs a couple years ago. Outlasting the Bruins is impressive. Maybe Ovechkin can return to his former self and destroy guys!

It was Ovechkin's poundings along the boards and every where else on the ice that contributed to the Cap's series victory...some of his hits were knock you out of your skin hits ....I don't think he will be able to keep up that kind of pace because at times even though you are laying the hits on it is taking its toll on both sides..

Awesome win by the Caps last night! I was cheering for them to oust Boston, but I had the Pens as winners... oops! Haha! I guess I just wanted to see the Stanley Cup come back to Halifax! I am rooting for the blues in the West (Halak!), and the Caps in the East! I just hope that the rest of the Playoffs is as intense as this round!

Randi

I'm happy that the caps are moving on and that the bruins are done, hope they go far this year

Anyone see the "Boston fans" twitter comments last night? If you didn't I'll give you a hint:
Joel Ward is black and these people were really REALLY classy about the loss

I'll leave the rest up to you.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(04-26-2012, 12:04 PM)wickabee Wrote: Anyone see the "Boston fans" twitter comments last night? If you didn't I'll give you a hint:
Joel Ward is black and these people were really REALLY classy about the loss

I'll leave the rest up to you.
That is truly sad. I was rooting for the Caps so the Flyers did not have to play the Rangers. Should be interesting game 7's tonight.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

The saddest part was simply how many people were on their spewing hatred and racism, calling for Ward to be hung and such.

I think this is Boston's "riot"

Classless if you ask me they could take their comments with them as their team takes their vacation....I seen them last night but chose not to post ...it did not come as a surprise to me...
Tonight's games should be good....If the Sen's are going to win they better learn how to take the hits the Rangers have been dishing out on them and focus on moving the puck up the ice although this season they have been playing better than seasons past....A game plan for the Sen's would be to come out and start banging them every chance they get and fire everything at Lundqvist just to get the Rangers off of their game if they can pop in a quick one it may just shake things up a little....enjoy the action all!!

(04-26-2012, 12:34 PM)ty4orce Wrote: Classless if you ask me they could take their comments with them as their team takes their vacation....I seen them last night but chose not to post ...it did not come as a surprise to me...
Well, I decided to post because if all Vancouver fans are rioters (as I've been told numerous times over 10 months) then one can only assume that all Bruins fans must be...well, I'll just leave it at that.

(04-26-2012, 12:34 PM)ty4orce Wrote: Tonight's games should be good....If the Sen's are going to win they better learn how to take the hits the Rangers have been dishing out on them and focus on moving the puck up the ice although this season they have been playing better than seasons past....A game plan for the Sen's would be to come out and start banging them every chance they get and fire everything at Lundqvist just to get the Rangers off of their game if they can pop in a quick one it may just shake things up a little....enjoy the action all!!
Is it just me or is anyone else expecting a HUGE game for Neil? If Anderson stays steady and Spezza, Alfredsson and Karlsson can have a big game, the Sens will have no problems. I was convinced before this series started that Ottawa would not be able to score on Lundqvist but win or lose, I have to admit I was wrong.