`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new itg product

RE: new itg product
I dont quite get how they can do that, considering they dont have licenses for NHL teams.

(04-26-2012, 05:22 PM)dragik Wrote: I dont quite get how they can do that, considering they dont have licenses for NHL teams.
I guess because it doesnt actually say "Philadelphia Flyer" or sport their logo. Just a guess.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

(04-26-2012, 05:22 PM)dragik Wrote: I dont quite get how they can do that, considering they dont have licenses for NHL teams.
they have done it before for the Leafs and Habs...

by the way, that is why for some cards they don't have a photo of the event or player because of that. but the other items they normally use are head shots minus the leagues they have the agreements with
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I like! Only autos for Jagr though. Does anyone know how the Flyers (or any team for that matter) sell their game used jerseys to card companies? I have yet to see a Flyers game used Jagr, only autos.
Jaromir Jagr Collector

Jaromir Jagr Collection with scans - http://www.NHLsnipers.com/jaromir-jagr-collection

My Hockey Website - http://www.NHLsnipers.com

(04-25-2012, 09:13 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: broad street bullies

http://prezsez.wordpress.com/
From this page all I got was this, and though to myself: SON OF A B#*&!!!

>>The 10th Anniversary Between The Pipes Redemption is going to be nothing short of spectacular. Each collector opening a box of 2011-12 Between The Pipes at In The GameLand will receive a unique 10th Anniversary Between The Pipes Redemption card out of 10.

Here is the checklist:

BTPR-01 Antti Niemi jersey
BTPR-02 Antti Niemi patch
BTPR-03 Arturs Irbe jersey
BTPR-04 Arturs Irbe patch <<

Thats now 9 Irbe cards from the between the pipes coming out, and that doesnt even include the parallel's of each that you know BTP's will make... UGGGGGGGG

BTW what is In The Gameland?? How do I open a box there??
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

it is at the Sport Card Expo... In Toronoto they make it a fun place for the whole family, 1 year, they had kids shot at Johnny Bower! this past fall expo, they had a few players do signings for free

(04-26-2012, 11:19 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: BTW what is In The Gameland?? How do I open a box there??
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

nice. when is it?? If someone from here is going I might have ta send you a few hundo on paypal to get me a few of those boxes with the redemptions or to keep an eye out for those irbe redemptions
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(04-27-2012, 10:17 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: nice. when is it?? If someone from here is going I might have ta send you a few hundo on paypal to get me a few of those boxes with the redemptions or to keep an eye out for those irbe redemptions
I might be heading up there. I am willing to front the money for you.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia