`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 bowman

2012 bowman
Hello all. Well I just found out that 2012 bowman will be out may 9. Kinda want to get ur feedback on the product.I started back in collecting with the 2010 bowmqn. Was pretty happy. Now I am thinking on buying a case. I have seen some on the highlites and my fav is the black card auto. Lmk. Thanks.

RE: 2012 bowman
it looks pretty good, the black autos pretty much look like the topps 60 yr autos without the "happy 60th" scripts. but still nice
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

you can't ever go wrong with Bowman but the addition of Yu Darvish is going to make the price of cases and hobby boxes go through the roof. Maybe even more so than Strasburg and Harper did.

now i did see that there is bowman and bowman chrome. i forgot what the difference was. can anyone refresh my memory. in 2010 when i started again, i was collecting and buying anything bowman.
thanks

the differance in the Bowman and Bowman Chrome is the Chrome has a high shine finish on the cards. Kind of like the 1990s Finest and the 1992 Bowman. If you were collecting back in those days.
Welocome back to collecting
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I hope you pre ordered it in January because box prices are climbing and will continue to do so after every one of Darvish's starts. Jumbo boxes are hitting close to $150 now.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Looks like the full checklist is finally up. Now I can't wait til mid May to bust some boxes!
http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist

only two ranger autos in this years set? one of which being darvish(to expensive for my blood)? -weak- :/
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I think Topps said on their Twitter account that theyre including Bryce Harper Rookie Autos as well. I won a box of 2012 Bowman from Topps on Facebook, cant wait to break it.
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

The checklist is huuuuuuge. I will probably buy 2 boxes because my birthday is May 11th.

I really want the Josh Bell and Gerrit Cole autos!!
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)