`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In The Game question
04-26-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: In The Game question
I've always loved the look of ITG, they especially seem to have a great selection of the legendary players and a lot of sweet combo-memorabilia too. Nice for player collectors as well. ITG is unique in that the products cater to much more specific aspects of the game than UD - Enforcers, Captains, Goalies, Prospects, even Nationalities. That being said, even the nicer hits have a fairly low re-sale value.

If you just want to have some fun, ITG is nice. I consider most of their products innovative, and some of it kind of on the fringes of the traditional hobby world, but in a good way. (For example, a Nick Fotiu autograph - I want that!)

[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Two words... Ultimate Memorabilia. Does that answer your question about it being second-rate or not?
04-29-2012, 07:16 PM
(04-29-2012 07:00 PM)samuel t Wrote:  Two words... Ultimate Memorabilia. Does that answer your question about it being second-rate or not?

and that product is slabbed so it makes it harder for those patch fakers to ruin it

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)
04-30-2012, 07:44 AM
(04-29-2012 07:16 PM)bonnev659 Wrote:  and that product is slabbed so it makes it harder for those patch fakers to ruin it

+100,000,000 and so on.......

[Image: thelegendjerryrice_zps1992b230.jpg]
Sig by phinzphan1372

Looking 2 trade all my Basketball..

My PC Threads.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471539.html