`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In The Game question

RE: In The Game question
I've always loved the look of ITG, they especially seem to have a great selection of the legendary players and a lot of sweet combo-memorabilia too. Nice for player collectors as well. ITG is unique in that the products cater to much more specific aspects of the game than UD - Enforcers, Captains, Goalies, Prospects, even Nationalities. That being said, even the nicer hits have a fairly low re-sale value.

If you just want to have some fun, ITG is nice. I consider most of their products innovative, and some of it kind of on the fringes of the traditional hobby world, but in a good way. (For example, a Nick Fotiu autograph - I want that!)
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

Two words... Ultimate Memorabilia. Does that answer your question about it being second-rate or not?

(04-29-2012, 08:00 PM)samuel t Wrote: Two words... Ultimate Memorabilia. Does that answer your question about it being second-rate or not?
and that product is slabbed so it makes it harder for those patch fakers to ruin it
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(04-29-2012, 08:16 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: and that product is slabbed so it makes it harder for those patch fakers to ruin it
+100,000,000 and so on.......