`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player lots FS: MJ, Kobe, Garnett, and more w/ scans

Player lots FS: MJ, Kobe, Garnett, and more w/ scans
As most of you know I prefer trading. However, with my wedding fast approaching in about 2 months- a wedding we have to pay for ourselves- I need some cash!

All of the prices below are delivered and OBO. I would prefer to sell them as full lots but would consider breaking them up if necessary. PM'ed offers work best!

Also, if anybody is looking for other players not here, team lots, or themed lots (RCs, autos, GU, etc.) PM me your interests and I'll see if I can put anything together for you! C'mon and help out a poor man Smile

Kevin Garnett: 1995-96 Ultra and Flair RCs, 1997-98 Z-force Super Boss, 06-07 UD Reserve materials /100, 07-08 SPx Flashback Fabrics, 07-08 Ultra SE Mini Jerseys, 08-09 Upper Deck Emulation Memorabilia Dual Garnett/Bynum, 09-10 Panini All-Pro Glossy
Total BV: $79 Asking Price: $27

[Image: GarnettsFS001.jpg]

Kobe Bryant: 97-98 Topps Chrome, 97-98 Bowman's Best Mirror Image w/ Pippen/Van Horn/Ceballos, 07-08 Hot Prospects Stat Trackers, 09-10 UD Masterpieces, Now Appearing, 10-11 Donruss Duos w/ LeBron
Total BV: $73 Asking Price: $21

[Image: KobesFS001.jpg]

MJ: 93-94 Ultra All-NBA, 97-98 Z-Force Boss, 1998 Hardcourt #23 and #23-A Special, 01-02 Flair, 01-02 Inspirations, 05-06 UD Jordan/LeBron #MJLJ3 & #MJLJ9, 07-08 Hot Prospects Stat Tracker #27, 07-08 Artifacts White EX #220, 08-09 Upper Deck Starquest, 09-10 UD #241, Now Appearing
Total BV: $177 Asking Price: $58

[Image: oldMJsFS001.jpg]

[Image: newMJsFS001.jpg]

Shaq: 92-93 Topps RC, 94-95 Flair Hot Numbers & Scoring Power, 94-95 SP Championship Future Playoff Heroes, 95-96 SP Championship Champions of the Court, 95-96 Skybox Standouts Hobby, 95-96 Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Pack, 97-98 Bowman's Best Cuts
Total BV: $75 Asking Price: $21

[Image: ShaqsFS001.jpg]

Vince Carter: 98-99 Bowman's Best RC, 98-99 Ionix RC and Kinetix, 02-03 Fleer School Ties Game Used Singles #ST7A (w/ Vince GU piece), 08-09 UD Starquest gold, 08-09 Skybox CU ruby version /50
Total BV: $73 Asking Price: $27

[Image: VinsanityFS001.jpg]

Allen Iverson: 96-97 Topps NBA at 50 & Youthquake, 97-98 Bowman's Best refractor & Best Techniques refractor, 97-98 Topps Chrome Season's Best, 1998 Jordan Holding Court Bronze /2300, 08-09 MVP Game Night Souvenirs
Total BV: $76 Asking Price: $20

Misc.: 2010-11 SP Authentic LeBron James Holo F/x die-cut. This card was pulled with some edging on the back because it was packaged next to the cardboard insert. I am asking $35 for it. The Iverson/Vince dual is the 2004-05 Fleer Throwbacks Defining Authentic /99. I would add it to either the Vince or Iverson lot for $7 more!

[Image: Lebrondiecutandiversonvincedual001.jpg]

Blake Griffin: 09-10 UD RC, 09-10 Panini RC #301 & Decals & Headliners, 09-10 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Griffin/Hansbrough
Total BV: $67 Asking Price: $18

[Image: Blakes001.jpg]

Thanks for looking everyone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Player lots FS: MJ, Kobe, Garnett, and more w/ scans
do you have a scan of the backside of the lebron?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(04-25-2012, 03:12 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: do you have a scan of the backside of the lebron?
Ask and ye shall receive! My best guess is that it would get a 7.5 on edging if graded.

[Image: LeBronfxdie-cutback.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Bumping this up with a note. Given the edging on the LeBron, I would be willing to trade it for 1 PC card in the $60 range, though selling is still a higher priority.

Anyone want me to put custom lots together? I could use the cash! Smile

Got any bulls patches?

(04-26-2012, 11:06 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Got any bulls patches?
'Fraid not. Few regular GU pieces but no patches I'm afraid Sad

Bumping yet again. I need money for my wedding people! Anything marked as FT in my org I would be willing to sell, just haven't got the energy to mark all 6k items at their sale price until they get some interest!

I'm getting a couple boxes in tomorrow (yes I know I need money, but I still get my one box bust/month to get my fix!) so I'll have some new stuff then!

Bumping this. I will be gone for a few days (or, at least away from my cards) back to Ohio, but remember I will put together custom lots of any type! Player, team, GU, auto, RCs, whatever you collect. All the lots will be at least 70% off of high bv, more in most cases. If you message me while I'm gone I can go through my org and put together lots for you, then just double-check accuracy when I return (or you all can check my org too!)

I've made a couple small sales, thanks to you all Smile Any other help is greatly appreciated!

Bumping again! I've put together a couple team/player lots for others on here, Celtics for bbills, Gary Paytons for crimedawg (didn't ask their permission to plug their lots, so I hope they liked them haha). I've still got 19 days before I leave for my wedding/honeymoon, and I have mostly lower-mid end stuff, but i'll try to put together some lots for anybody interested, just PM me!

You got alot of Dan Majerle stuff hanging around? if you wanna put a lot of his stuff i may have some interest
(06-01-2012, 01:03 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You got alot of Dan Majerle stuff hanging around? if you wanna put a lot of his stuff i may have some interest
BTW mainly lookin for 90's and early 2k stuff not so much newer