Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you just cringe when.......

RE: Don't you just cringe when.......
Ok. I have several points to make.

#1. This guy ONLY comes on here when he gets word that someone has mentioned him to defend himself to potential customers. He has never contributed to this community in any other POSITIVE way.

#2. "Never shill bid"
Would have to be naive to believe that.
Here is an example from a few months back:

Bidder Information
Bidder: s***c ( 112Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Item description: Item Title:
Bids on this item:

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 2066
Items bid on: 2037
Bid activity with this seller: 89%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

If you think that someone bid on 2037 items in a 30 day period with 89% of the bids going to this seller exclusively are all 100% legit, then I have a flat screen TV signed by Babe Ruth i'd like to sell you.
Of EVERYTHING on eBay, someone just happened to like 1800 (roughly) of JUST this seller's stuff? Really?

Finally #3. I noticed he never mentioned about the forged Kobe autograph I seen being sold on his eBay name. And just in case he does say something, If he claims he never sold this Kobe card:
[Image: kobe.jpg]
with a forged signature on it, then I will call him a liar because I have seen it myself up for sale on his ID.

Bottom line: If walk like a.... Talks like a..... THEN ITS A[Image: GrouchoDuck-copycopy.jpg]

If Boyd denies these claims then he will get a stern talking to from:
[Image: spaghetti-cat-1.jpg]

how much do you want for the flat screen signed by Babe Ruth I might know a buyer.
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

(04-25-2012, 07:04 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Ok. I have several points to make.

#1. This guy ONLY comes on here when he gets word that someone has mentioned him to defend himself to potential customers. He has never contributed to this community in any other POSITIVE way.

#2. "Never shill bid"

Bidder Information
Bids on this item:

30-Day Summary

If you think that someone bid on 2037 items in a 30 day period with 89% of the bids going to this seller exclusively are all 100% legit, then I have a flat screen TV signed by Babe Ruth i'd like to sell you.
Of EVERYTHING on eBay, someone just happened to like 1800 (roughly) of JUST this seller's stuff? Really?

Finally #3. I noticed he never mentioned about the forged Kobe autograph I seen being sold on his eBay name. And just in case he does say something, If he claims he never sold this Kobe card:

with a forged signature on it, then I will call him a liar because I have seen it myself up for sale on his ID.

Bottom line: If walk like a.... Talks like a..... THEN ITS A

If Boyd denies these claims then he will get a stern talking to from:
I am not claiming he dose or dosen't shill bid but I have my set prices I am willing to pay if he has the card I want and I am willing to pay x for it and it goes above that I just let it go and try for the next one. But with what your saying that defintly sounds like a shill bidder the thing is shill bidders normally go up the the max some is willing to pay $1.00 at a time and if he snipes his auctions and wins them then he is a fool as he would be defeating his purpose of selling cards. I have my limits on every card so it will not affect me much if he did that.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(04-25-2012, 06:40 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: because you scammed at least 150 people with inflated book values on lots. and tried to blame someone else for your scam.

you advertised a lot being worth 3000 dollars, it was worth 600

it took 3 weeks to get to me, you fought me tooth and nail on the refund, and i had to go through ebay with a INAD. and you got sick of me staying with the claim - you thought you could tire me out - so you told me to keep the lot

all the 1/1's ive ever given have been freebies. i have given out 22 1/1 this year alone. all for free. some as incentives for buying a certain number of lots, some as thank you to long time customers. but nice try, terry

except on lots, as you admitted above.

and on single cards

and sometimes when it is in beckett, and you figure you can make it look more attractive
Everything ever sold on that name was sold on consignment. It was a consignment ID we no longer use. You won three items from us:

330492959154 - 17 CARD LOT MARSHALL FUALK UD FLEER ROOKIE RC $100 SP - $3.76 sale price
330492941978 - 100 CARD LOT KERRY COLLINS 1995 PLAYOFF ROOKIE RC $400 - $1.29 sale price
330492943739 - 250 BASEBALL CARD INSERT ROOKIE LOT /25 /50 /100 ALL #D with subtitle (250 CT LOT ALL SERIAL NUMBERED ROOKIE HOF STARS $1500+) - $38.00

For someone that seems to have nothing but negative things to say about us, your memory sucks. Total sale price was $43.05 + s/h. Please state where we say the lot books $3,000. It was stated as $1500. We don't add up every card, it's only an estimate. I apologize your lot was off by so much.

We offered you a full refund on this lot plus return shipping to return it and you stated "the only thing that will be acceptable is a value based partial refund. that is the fairest option for me, and frankly, for you." So know you tell me how we have to dictate returns.. I reply that we don't do partial refunds and you can return for full refund. You reply with "no, sorry, that isnt how this is going to work, terry. you have two choices: 1. more cards 2. partial refund based upon the difference in value, and value advertised".

I then sent this email to you. "Please don't insult me with your attitude, Amy (the registered ebay name is Amy). hey are sold on consignment, and go straight to our shipping dept. You don't get to tell me how to run my business. We follow ebay/paypal policies. If you want to return the lot for a refund, you may - or keep it. Please don't bother with another disrepsectful, attitude filled email. We don't want your future business."

You followed with this one. "you are a straight out liar. you lied about the quality of the lot, you lied about when you shipped it, you lie about everything. you kind of screwed the wrong person. i work for the dpepartment of justice. I will filing a complaint within the civil division, filing mail fraud charges, and taking you to small claims court. i dont screw around with nonsense like negatives, you thief. im not sending the cards back. i dont give out bridge loans. you havent for one second shown remorse fir screwing this up. that's all i need to know, you scamming theif. i know all about your scams"

Because I was done wasting my time with you and the time I was spending on this was not worth the $43 the auctions sold for, I sent this email. "Again, I will tell you everything sold on this name is sold on consignment. I hardly see any of it, I don't see any of the lots. I have not lied about anything. If the lot was not as advertised, you can return it, I apoligize. I don't care about your money - I sent it back. I don't need your money. Enjoy your free cards - you are the one that is stealing. Feel free to send us whatever you want to pay for the items you received - that is unless you want them for free. I don't really care. Enjoy your pursuit of justice. I can't wait to go to court with you. Your an idiot. Please don't do business with us again."

Sorry for the long read guys, I just wanted everyone to see this guy's true character. He kept the cards for free. Also, there was never an ebay dispute opened as he claimed. The emails were the only correspondence. This transaction occurred back in Nov 2010 and since he has had nothing but bad things to say about us.

BTW, why do you put 1/1 in your title for your $1 dutch auctions? Does everyone get a 1/1 that buys your items? No, you do it as a sales tactic. It's actually against ebay rules, called keyword spamming. You are a hypocrite.

Sorry again for the long read.

lord, the revisionist history

pick and choose the emails, terry

i will say you were right on the 1500. i didnt go back and look. doesnt change the facts and fundamentals

you also failed to mention that you tried to intimidate me by using a second account to bid on my auction...just a shot across the bow. too bad i had already been in touch with ebay about possible retaliation from you

(04-25-2012, 07:18 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: Everything ever sold on that name was sold on consignment. It was a consignment ID we no longer use. You won three items from us:

330492959154 - 17 CARD LOT MARSHALL FUALK UD FLEER ROOKIE RC $100 SP - $3.76 sale price
330492941978 - 100 CARD LOT KERRY COLLINS 1995 PLAYOFF ROOKIE RC $400 - $1.29 sale price
330492943739 - 250 BASEBALL CARD INSERT ROOKIE LOT /25 /50 /100 ALL #D with subtitle (250 CT LOT ALL SERIAL NUMBERED ROOKIE HOF STARS $1500+) - $38.00

For someone that seems to have nothing but negative things to say about us, your memory sucks. Total sale price was $43.05 + s/h. Please state where we say the lot books $3,000. It was stated as $1500. We don't add up every card, it's only an estimate. I apologize your lot was off by so much.

We offered you a full refund on this lot plus return shipping to return it and you stated "the only thing that will be acceptable is a value based partial refund. that is the fairest option for me, and frankly, for you." So know you tell me how we have to dictate returns.. I reply that we don't do partial refunds and you can return for full refund. You reply with "no, sorry, that isnt how this is going to work, terry. you have two choices: 1. more cards 2. partial refund based upon the difference in value, and value advertised".

I then sent this email to you. "Please don't insult me with your attitude, Amy (the registered ebay name is Amy). hey are sold on consignment, and go straight to our shipping dept. You don't get to tell me how to run my business. We follow ebay/paypal policies. If you want to return the lot for a refund, you may - or keep it. Please don't bother with another disrepsectful, attitude filled email. We don't want your future business."

You followed with this one. "you are a straight out liar. you lied about the quality of the lot, you lied about when you shipped it, you lie about everything. you kind of screwed the wrong person. i work for the dpepartment of justice. I will filing a complaint within the civil division, filing mail fraud charges, and taking you to small claims court. i dont screw around with nonsense like negatives, you thief. im not sending the cards back. i dont give out bridge loans. you havent for one second shown remorse fir screwing this up. that's all i need to know, you scamming theif. i know all about your scams"

Because I was done wasting my time with you and the time I was spending on this was not worth the $43 the auctions sold for, I sent this email. "Again, I will tell you everything sold on this name is sold on consignment. I hardly see any of it, I don't see any of the lots. I have not lied about anything. If the lot was not as advertised, you can return it, I apoligize. I don't care about your money - I sent it back. I don't need your money. Enjoy your free cards - you are the one that is stealing. Feel free to send us whatever you want to pay for the items you received - that is unless you want them for free. I don't really care. Enjoy your pursuit of justice. I can't wait to go to court with you. Your an idiot. Please don't do business with us again."

Sorry for the long read guys, I just wanted everyone to see this guy's true character. He kept the cards for free. Also, there was never an ebay dispute opened as he claimed. The emails were the only correspondence. This transaction occurred back in Nov 2010 and since he has had nothing but bad things to say about us.

BTW, why do you put 1/1 in your title for your $1 dutch auctions? Does everyone get a 1/1 that buys your items? No, you do it as a sales tactic. It's actually against ebay rules, called keyword spamming. You are a hypocrite.

Sorry again for the long read.
Well, here's my two cents. Boyd- after looking at your profile and seeing that you ONLY comment on these boards when someone is "calling you out" is pretty sketchy. Maybe if you were a little more reputable on these boards then people would want to hear your side of the story, but seeing as you only talk on here after someone has something bad to say about you, doesn't show much to all of us.

Shill bidding sucks, and you're not putting up a good case against yourself so far, at least from what I've read out of all of your posts.

As for those crummy auctions that say "1/1" inside or whatever, if you wanna fall for that and bid on that, then that's your own fault. I've learned from my mistakes on that crap.

Other than that, see ya all on the other threads!

P.S.- This was just my two cents from an outsider.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

(04-25-2012, 07:04 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Ok. I have several points to make.

#2. "Never shill bid"

Bidder Information
Bids on this item:

30-Day Summary

The bidder you are questioning is SwagCards. He has already stated this before on a different forum. If you don't know who he is, he is the #1 seller on COMC. I don't know why he only buys from us, I just know he buys a lot and he pays for everything. Can provide screenshots of payments if you really want. How much is your Babe Ruth TV?

As far as the Kobe, it looks like we did some last year # 230659459529, 220816750939, 230618276672. I did not know it was fake. If I did, it obviously would not have been listed. We never received an email or complaint while any of these were listed or I would have looked into it. Again, if they are fake they were sold unknowingly and I apologize.

(04-25-2012, 07:26 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Well, here's my two cents. Boyd- after looking at your profile and seeing that you ONLY comment on these boards when someone is "calling you out" is pretty sketchy. Maybe if you were a little more reputable on these boards then people would want to hear your side of the story, but seeing as you only talk on here after someone has something bad to say about you, doesn't show much to all of us.
I don't have the time to frequent these boards. Have been a member since 1997, so that should say something. We are very reputable on the biggest marketplace in the world to sell items. I'm sick of the lies, just trying to set the record straight.

i will say this: i have no idea if boyd shills or not, but bid history alone isnt the way to prove it. ive never slammed him for it, though i would be suspicious with all the claims from dozens of people. but bid history ISNT proof of shilling

(04-25-2012, 07:25 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: lord, the revisionist history

pick and choose the emails, terry

i will say you were right on the 1500. i didnt go back and look. doesnt change the facts and fundamentals

you also failed to mention that you tried to intimidate me by using a second account to bid on my auction...just a shot across the bow. too bad i had already been in touch with ebay about possible retaliation from you
I didn't pick and choose any emails. I went straight down the line. We purchased 50 of your dutch auctions because I wanted to see what kind of items you provided. We immediately left you positive feedback after paying for the items, so you knew that there was no retaliation. You chose to refund our money and not send the cards. There was no intimidation.

The lot may have had an incorrect book value, but you handled the whole situation very unprofessionally. So much so, you were not worth dealing with and not worth the time and the $40. You showed your true character by keeping (stealing) the cards.

(04-25-2012, 07:30 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i will say this: i have no idea if boyd shills or not, but bid history alone isnt the way to prove it. ive never slammed him for it, though i would be suspicious with all the claims from dozens of people. but bid history ISNT proof of shilling
Finally, something we agree on.. And all the claims from dozens of people are solely based on bid history..

(04-25-2012, 07:33 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: I didn't pick and choose any emails. I went straight down the line. We purchased 50 of your dutch auctions because I wanted to see what kind of items you provided. We immediately left you positive feedback after paying for the items, so you knew that there was no retaliation. You chose to refund our money and not send the cards. There was no intimidation.

The lot may have had an incorrect book value, but you handled the whole situation very unprofessionally. So much so, you were not worth dealing with and not worth the time and the $40. You showed your true character by keeping (stealing) the cards.
it wasnt stealing. you told me to keep them. stealing is hoping folks dont complain about lots with inflated bv's...you got away with a lot of it because people didnt check. you made HUGE bank on those lots (and on those inflated player lots as well)

you got angry, you acted petulant, you told me to keep them. dont whine after the fact and say you didnt mean it