`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks to all you guys....and i really need that darvish redemption to come !

Thanks to all you guys....and i really need that darvish redemption to come !
I just wanted to thank everyone who bought cards from me recently, especially dbroockerd and iconms......they bought big lots (i took care of them though) and really helped me out with alot of bills and stuff.

Just so everyone knows, i was forced to sell cuz we were behind on payments for contractors that did some of the work on my house, and were in danger of missing mortgage payments cuz the business i work for and run ( that my father owns) was floundering. It looks like me and my wife are gonna be fine financially thanks to over 4500 in sales , and things are kind of looking up on the work side too. I have a while before i can actively trade and buy again, but i can offically freeze selling off my stuff right now which im so happy about....i ddnt wanna sell at all in the first place, and will be determined to get back alot of the pc stuff ihad to let go of once im in the clear .

My first order of business when im back is to finish my bat barrel set...i had to sell a few but it was only 3 or 4 i think so thats good. And i want that darvish redemption so bad right now topps sucks...hes 3 and 0 and just put up zeros on the yanks......Gotta get that card so i can flip it and put myself back in the black.

So once again thanks to all you guys who bought from me, dnt wanna list everyone cuz il leave ppl out and feel stupid. Il be back collectin and trading sooner now cuz of all the help i got from people buying and sending gift payments so i could avoid ebay and paypal fees......Thanks again this site has alot of good people on it and im thankful to be a part of it

RE: Thanks to all you guys....and i really need that darvish redemption to come !
Glad to hear everything is working out. Hope we see you trading soon.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

RE: Thanks to all you guys....and i really need that darvish redemption to come !
Also glad to hear everything is working out. We know you'll be back. We all come back Smile

Sorry to hear about this John, I didn't know you were in a bind, as I don't come here too often anymore. Hope all works out for you, and LMK if there's something I can help you with in the future.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]