`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions?

Redemptions?
Ok, I wanna see if I'm just lucky, or if Panini just hates me. I have probably submitted 20+ redemption to them...but to this day I have yet to get any of the actual cards I submitted...when I do get something from them, it's always a replacement. Now, normally they go above and beyond what I submitted originally...but It's like cutting teeth to get anything from them.

anyone else like this?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Redemptions?
Yeah... 2010-11 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface. Got 0-12 of the cards that I redeemed, and they gave me crap instead! The ONLY good thing that I have come across is my 2011-12 Certified Gold Carey Price AU /25... 13 day turnaround! At least you got good stuff in return for your redemptions.

Randi

i got some football redemptions that i have with them.............still waiting

I have some Panini baseball redemptions going back to October, 2010. I don't know what happens when they actually send the cards, because for me they don't.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

(04-24-2012, 06:06 PM)gmccarth Wrote: I have some Panini baseball redemptions going back to October, 2010. I don't know what happens when they actually send the cards, because for me they don't.
if you do a search for my WAR WITH PANINI threads, I posted the phone # for the head of customer service...she prolly won't answer the phone but she WILL call back and is usually pretty helpful (she hooked me up with a free box of stuff after I had to wait over a yr for a crappy replacement). If all else fails, submit a complaint to the BBB...that gets their attention fast!

(04-24-2012, 05:57 PM)rayeates Wrote: Yeah... 2010-11 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface. Got 0-12 of the cards that I redeemed, and they gave me crap instead! The ONLY good thing that I have come across is my 2011-12 Certified Gold Carey Price AU /25... 13 day turnaround! At least you got good stuff in return for your redemptions.

Randi
Good Post. You guys have me concerned now. I sent in a couple of rookie auto redemptions about a month ago (rinaldo and smith-pelly) but have been holding onto a Landeskog silhouette since I have never redeemed a Paninin product before. Still nothing back on the first two and no way to track like UD redemptions. Now Randi says he was 0-12 on STS redemptions and got back crap except for a good Price card. Not sure whether to put it up or risk the redemption graveyard. What would you do?

(04-24-2012, 09:51 PM)doug8788 Wrote: Good Post. You guys have me concerned now. I sent in a couple of rookie auto redemptions about a month ago (rinaldo and smith-pelly) but have been holding onto a Landeskog silhouette since I have never redeemed a Paninin product before. Still nothing back on the first two and no way to track like UD redemptions. Now Randi says he was 0-12 on STS redemptions and got back crap except for a good Price card. Not sure whether to put it up or risk the redemption graveyard. What would you do?
SELL! SELL SELL SELL! And buy a nice one that someone has in hand!

Seven months and still waiting...
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(04-24-2012, 10:38 PM)dam1057 Wrote: Seven months and still waiting...
Yikes, just out of curiousity was is a rookie redemption?

i have been waiting since July 10th for my Certified - Freshman Fabric Signatures of Derek Stepan. this was one of their first products released for hockey. i'm not holding my breath.
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]