`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody out there...

Anybody out there...
able to explain how to make the banners at the bottom for your guys' signatures? I want to make one of melo since that's the only player i really collect. Just need info with how to do it? Any help would be really appreciated....
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

RE: Anybody out there...
I have no clue but was curious what you collect of Carmelo? I have some parallels I could sell to you for cheap if you are interested. Sorry to hijack your thread!

(04-24-2012, 03:28 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: I have no clue but was curious what you collect of Carmelo? I have some parallels I could sell to you for cheap if you are interested. Sorry to hijack your thread!
No problem man. I collect pretty much anything melo. I have been collecting his jerseys and stuff like that since he came in the league. I go to WVU and I've been a fan since watching him in person in Morgantown during his one and done year to a national title. Here recently I haven't been able to buy much since finals and such are coming up and haven't been able to work, but have moved to mainly expanding my autos and patches but if the price is right i'm really interested. send me a PM with a link to some pics if you have them and price you want.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

Will do, I'm at work right now but will send you a PM when I get home tonight...