`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Sterling Case Break & Contest Thread [contest closed]

2011 Bowman Sterling Case Break & Contest Thread [contest closed]
I was going to skip Sterling this year, but finally broke down and bought a case. It should arrive Wednesday, and I will be posting as I break it.

Because it's only one case I don't know exactly what I'll be able to offer as the prize. So once the break is over I'll notify the winner and include a list of cards that are available. The winner can choose cards from that list totaling up to $50 in BV.

Winner will be the person who correctly guesses the Box/Pack number that contains the lowest numbered Harper I pull. There is both an autographed card and a non-autographed card in this product, with all sorts of parallels for each. If I do not pull any numbered Harpers, or if the two lowest numbered Harpers are of the same circulation number, the winning card will be the LAST one I pull.

Tie-break, if necessary, will go to the person who is closest to the number of pitches thrown by R. A. Dickey on Wednesday. You must use the word "Dickey" somewhere in your entry post. Further tie-break is earliest entry. There are eight boxes and six packs per box, so a valid entry might look like this:

[Contest closed]

Box #3, pack #6. Dickey: 87 pitches.

or this:

Box #7, pack #2. 120 pitches. Dickey rules.

[Contest closed]

Make sense?

Finally, I will name one of my packs "worst pack of the break." It will be completely subjective, but if anyone happens to pick that pack as her/his entry, I will be sending that person a Priority Mail box filled with 1500-2000 cards of junk wax.

[Contest closed]

Good luck!

[Contest closed]

RE: 2011 Bowman Sterling Case Break & Contest Thread [entries due Wednesday noon Eastern]
Box #2, Pack #5. Dickey knuckles his way to 77 pitches

RE: 2011 Bowman Sterling Case Break & Contest Thread [entries due Wednesday noon Eastern]
Box #8, Pack #6. 98 pitches from Dickey.

Box #1, Pack #3 87 pitches for Dickey
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

box #7, pack #1, dickey with 82 pitches..
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Box 4, pack 2, dickey with 106 pitches.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Box 7, Pack 2, Dickey 102 pitches

BTW, good luck on the break - I bought one box and got a Hosmer auto refractor I really like and what seemed like every Jerry Sands possible (regular, refractor, black, black auto) lol

Box 2 Pack 2 Dickey does 88 pitches.

Box 6 Pack 4 Dickey 99 pitches. Great luck with your break!

Box #3, pack #3. Dickey only manages 77 pitches.