`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who should I collect?
04-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Who should I collect?
Been going after Wade or several years and kind of tired of him and LeBron and the whole big 2 crap. So...who or what should I collect now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2012, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 08:23 PM by jeep1991.)
RE: Who should I collect?
Keith Van Horn. You'll have every single card he has ever been on and you'll only spend about $5.......[Image: laughing.gif]
04-23-2012, 08:25 PM
I used to have respect for Wade until this year. He's been really showing his true colors alot too. If your after autos and patches I think you go after someone young like Paul George....If you are looking for a veteran or retired player I think jeep nailed it.

Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 125/147 85.0%
1/1's: 12/29 41.4%
Jersey #'d - 31
04-23-2012, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 08:29 PM by marquettewade3.)
I should actually try that and see if I can do it. Wink
Yeah I'm looking for a younger player who I can go after some rookies and not spend a fortune. Someone who is decent enough to have parallels and game used but not thousands upon thousands where I would never collect them all...
04-23-2012, 08:42 PM
I agree with crime about PGeorge as far as young players and deff agree about wade, he has nasty attitude i think mainly because his skill level isnt where it used to be..im trying to build my DCousins pc still, that boy is a beast and he will be the most dominant big man in the game in a couple years..

Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]
04-23-2012, 08:43 PM
(04-23-2012 08:25 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote:  I should actually try that and see if I can do it. Wink
Yeah I'm looking for a younger player who I can go after some rookies and not spend a fortune. Someone who is decent enough to have parallels and game used but not thousands upon thousands where I would never collect them all...

I'll give you every bleeping Van Horn I have if you pick up the shipping lol

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
04-23-2012, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 08:59 PM by marquettewade3.)
Lol. Love it...but no.

(04-23-2012 08:43 PM)buckunteer Wrote:  I'll give you every bleeping Van Horn I have if you pick up the shipping lol

I want to collect Rose as I'm a Bulls fan but his sh*t is do expensive...
04-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Vintage high grade.....you know how their careers ended and they will hold their value.

[Image: MapleLeafs.jpg]

NHL hockey is back!!!!
04-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Honestly i find this isnt an answer someone else can give you.. If your gonna Collect a Player its something you have to decide on your own. I've tried this before and usually after a Couple of months of trying i lose interest. Taking suggestion is fine but at the end you need to really sit down and decide who you want to collect.

Just to suggest you say your a Bulls fan i would say go with a Bulls wether its a Current Bull or a Former Bull that you really rooted for.

[Image: ZsFkX.png]

TRADERS NOTE: I KEEP MY CARDS AT THE DEFAULT RATING IF YOUR MARK YOUR CARDS MINT I WILL TRADE MY CARDS AT THE MINT RATING AS WELL. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
04-24-2012, 07:43 AM
SHAQUILLE O'NEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1