Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Who should I collect?
(04-24-2012 06:42 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote:  Vintage high grade.....you know how their careers ended and they will hold their value.

The best point made yet! Spoken like an honest and careful collector.

JonathanI

I like career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame, in addition to several authors and track athletes. Add to the list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and the other 35,000 cards in my collection are for you.
05-03-2012, 08:03 AM
I would just collect who and what you want. A collection always means mmore when you acutally like and have respect for who you are collecting..

[Image: jonathancard.png]
05-03-2012, 01:28 PM
If you decide to branch out of the Bulls situation, here's a suggestion based on one of your posts:

Seeing as how (and I know there are people that will jump on this as soon as I say it) Panini hasn't yet released any RC cards, look at this year's rookie class, see if there's someone you can form a connection with some how (college, NBA team, history, etc.) and see if they have any upside. More than likely won't ever be a superstar (not this year's class in my opinion) but you would really be able to start fresh. You aren't behind right now, you're actually ahead. Think of it like track; you're at the block just waiting for the gun to go off and then it's all the effort you put into it. Smile

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards