Who should I collect?

RE: Who should I collect?
Lmao...john paxson?
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(04-24-2012, 07:42 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Vintage high grade.....you know how their careers ended and they will hold their value.
The best point made yet! Spoken like an honest and careful collector.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I would just collect who and what you want. A collection always means mmore when you acutally like and have respect for who you are collecting..
[Image: jonathancard.png]

If you decide to branch out of the Bulls situation, here's a suggestion based on one of your posts:

Seeing as how (and I know there are people that will jump on this as soon as I say it) Panini hasn't yet released any RC cards, look at this year's rookie class, see if there's someone you can form a connection with some how (college, NBA team, history, etc.) and see if they have any upside. More than likely won't ever be a superstar (not this year's class in my opinion) but you would really be able to start fresh. You aren't behind right now, you're actually ahead. Think of it like track; you're at the block just waiting for the gun to go off and then it's all the effort you put into it. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards