`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My weekend card show purchase

My weekend card show purchase
I've been wanting this card at the right price for a long time. Getting so close to the 58 set, I may just focus on it exclusively til it's done.
Photobucket
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: My weekend card show purchase
Dude that shop had a ton of vintage as well. Prob has those 58's

(04-23-2012, 07:44 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Dude that shop had a ton of vintage as well. Prob has those 58's
PM sent.
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

love it!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Nice! That card looks to be in very good shape.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Nice card purchase! Mine is not as nice but I still love it.

It is in great shape! He wanted 60, but I got him down to 42 (my old jersey number). Patience as a result of my budget is my greatest tool in vintage acquisition Smile I'm stoked to go for this set; I'm starting to save up for the National this summer. Hopefully, I can try to get most of it finished then, with the possible exception of the main Mantle. That one will be tough.

THANKS TOPPPS!

Nice pickup. I had to stop at 1960 because Mantle cards got too expensive. Its a great card at a great price!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____