`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Buyback Info needed

Jordan Buyback Info needed
I was wondering if anyone can provide information on the card below. I found the original card but no info on the buyback. Is the auto on this card on the Jersey or on the card?

2000-01 Ultimate Collection BuyBacks #GJ20 Michael Jordan 98-9 UDJSY1

Any help would be greatly appreciated

RE: Jordan Buyback Info needed
No one has any info about this card? I know there's some big MJ collectors here.
I have an opportunity on buying this card but want to make sure it's the real deal.

scan?

(04-24-2012, 12:19 AM)tristanrules Wrote: scan?
Someone is selling the card and I just wanted to know if the buyback card has the autograph on the jersey piece.
I'll post a picture the guy sent me.
[Image: 795255c5.jpg]

(04-23-2012, 07:23 PM)sonic311 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone can provide information on the card below. I found the original card but no info on the buyback. Is the auto on this card on the Jersey or on the card?

2000-01 Ultimate Collection BuyBacks #GJ20 Michael Jordan 98-9 UDJSY1

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Man, it's hard to say where the auto should be on that card. I wouldn't take a chance unless it comes with the additional buyback card, the one with the matching serial number... that's just my suggestion.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(04-24-2012, 08:55 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Man, it's hard to say where the auto should be on that card. I wouldn't take a chance unless it comes with the additional buyback card, the one with the matching serial number... that's just my suggestion.
Thanks I'll ask the guy for the buyback card and also a scan of the back of the card to see if it has the hologram sticker.

its 100% fake

Stay away its a FAKE!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-24-2012, 08:58 AM)sonic311 Wrote: Thanks I'll ask the guy for the buyback card and also a scan of the back of the card to see if it has the hologram sticker.
Man, it looks pretty fake. If he can't provide those additional scans, you should stay away.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

it does look fake, but why in the world would someone do that to that card????
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]