`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing Collecting Help

Racing Collecting Help
I met a guy today with "a lot" of racing cards/die casts/mini cars. Ive never collected racing even tho I do watch it some. How collectable/tradable/sellable are die casts and such. What should I look for? What racers are hot? Are RCs valuable at all or is it about race used stuff? How much trading happens online?

Thanks
David
http://s41.photobucket.com/home/rednecksims/allalbums
Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

RE: Racing Collecting Help
There are several members here who trade nascar cards.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

Most of the popular drivers are easy to trade/sell stuff of. It just depends on if you can find a person who doesnt have them yet.
RC cards have a higher value just like most other sports.
Trading here is slow, there are a few of us who do trades on a weekly basis but Ive seen other sites that do a lot better when it comes to NASCAR.
If you happen to get anything Jimmie Johnson LMK, I am always looking for stuff I dont have.
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or post it up. One of us will get back to ya pretty soon.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(04-23-2012, 06:32 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Most of the popular drivers are easy to trade/sell stuff of. It just depends on if you can find a person who doesnt have them yet.
RC cards have a higher value just like most other sports.
Trading here is slow, there are a few of us who do trades on a weekly basis but Ive seen other sites that do a lot better when it comes to NASCAR.
If you happen to get anything Jimmie Johnson LMK, I am always looking for stuff I dont have.
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or post it up. One of us will get back to ya pretty soon.
Thanks for the info guys. PM me with the other sites. Im moving to NC soon so I would think trading there would be easy (I hope). Im a Smoke fan. Also when it comes to die casts are they easy to move as RCs or Race Used? Whats the numbering system like in racing? Most things unnumbered or is everything /500 like football? Just dont want to trade for things that are dime a dozen when Im trading off some highend football.

Thanks
David
Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

(04-23-2012, 08:31 PM)rednecksims Wrote: Thanks for the info guys. PM me with the other sites. Im moving to NC soon so I would think trading there would be easy (I hope). Im a Smoke fan. Also when it comes to die casts are they easy to move as RCs or Race Used? Whats the numbering system like in racing? Most things unnumbered or is everything /500 like football? Just dont want to trade for things that are dime a dozen when Im trading off some highend football.

Thanks
David
Where in NC are you moving to?

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(04-23-2012, 08:33 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Where in NC are you moving to?

Jerry

Fayetteville area.

(04-23-2012, 08:31 PM)rednecksims Wrote: Thanks for the info guys. PM me with the other sites. Im moving to NC soon so I would think trading there would be easy (I hope). Im a Smoke fan. Also when it comes to die casts are they easy to move as RCs or Race Used? Whats the numbering system like in racing? Most things unnumbered or is everything /500 like football? Just dont want to trade for things that are dime a dozen when Im trading off some highend football.

Thanks
David
For older stuff theres not as much numbering but new stuff is loaded just like football.
Diecast stuff probably isnt as easy as cards to trade. Mainly because they are so expensive to ship. But if you find a guy who wants them bad enough they will work something out with you to get it.
I know I would anyway...

(04-23-2012, 09:15 PM)the great 48 Wrote: For older stuff theres not as much numbering but new stuff is loaded just like football.
Diecast stuff probably isnt as easy as cards to trade. Mainly because they are so expensive to ship. But if you find a guy who wants them bad enough they will work something out with you to get it.
I know I would anyway...
Thanks for the help. I looked up some of the stuff he said he had. All the paint variations and stuff are crazy. Think Ill just get the big name cards he has. If I dont get all his JJ stuff I ll get a list and send it to you and see if you need any of it.

David

Yeah my wife is a Jr. and Sr. diecast collector. She has over 50 between the 2. I may be interested in buying a lot of them if I need them. I am looking for older Sr. cars and Elite/Chrome etc...Jr. cars.

(04-24-2012, 12:43 AM)rednecksims Wrote: Thanks for the help. I looked up some of the stuff he said he had. All the paint variations and stuff are crazy. Think Ill just get the big name cards he has. If I dont get all his JJ stuff I ll get a list and send it to you and see if you need any of it.

David
Sounds great man!