Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest box of crown, not to shabby

RE: Newest box of crown, not to shabby
you did well congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Very nice breaks.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I have yet to get a box of crown. Maybe I'll check it out.

(04-26-2012, 12:46 AM)eldapeeze Wrote: I have yet to get a box of crown. Maybe I'll check it out.
I love the crown boxes even though I lot of people dont this year. I think if I woulda started out with a few bad breaks I woulda stopped buying them, but when you get a RNH silhouette, Eakins Silhouette, Palushaj Silhouette & Ovechkin 1/1 in 4 of your first 6 boxes then it kinda starts an addiction. Then pull the best Seguin patch crown made this year /10, a Couturier silhouette, an eberle/hall/coffey triple patch 3 color, and a sick jamie benn 3 color patch coat of arms auto in the next 6 boxes, then yea crown doesnt compare to any other product ive bought this year. Not saying every box you get will be incredible. Ive had bout 3 complete stinkers
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Nice Barrasso. He's a notoriously tough autograph to get in person, (he actually refused to sign a picture he & I took together last year!), & there's not a lot of his certified stuff either. Congrats.

pm sent!

im interested in the seguin...potentially would trade rnh rookie auto jersey from certified or brayden schenn auto prime jersey from luxury suite 10-11

No thanks. The RNH's certifieds seem to be dropping fast in price, bout $120. Also isnt that card a #/499 while the seguin is a #/10?

Check my org for the seguins please.

(05-29-2012, 12:54 PM)johlix Wrote: Check my org for the seguins please.
Johlix, Id really perfer to sell the seguin patch over trading it. My only PC is Irbes, so trading it for another really nice card doesnt really do anything for me. sorry