`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Prospecting

2012 Bowman Prospecting
I do not know if a thread has been started on this but I am curious to know who everybody is after? Besides the obvious of Darvish, Cespedes, Hultzen, Rendon, Bell, Harper (hobby only)......
[Image: braunsig.png]

RE: 2012 Bowman Prospecting
is there a list of who is in it
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist
I would like to see a finalized checklist though. I'll be going after Giant's A's and Indian prospects. I like to prospect for those teams specifically. Nice to see Harper and Starling in the checklist. Harper is the poster boy for the past couple years in Topps products.

just looking quick billy hamilton,and tyler skaggs for guys who didnt have much stuff before this year carlos martinez as well
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I am going after Rendon, Rendon, and last but not least......... Rendon. So keep me in mind if you get anything of his.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

There are a few that I'll be going after that are relatively unknown or at least not talked about and for that reason I won't name them because I don't need everyone and their brother deciding to go after them also.

(04-24-2012, 01:00 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: There are a few that I'll be going after that are relatively unknown or at least not talked about and for that reason I won't name them because I don't need everyone and their brother deciding to go after them also.
Nice strategy! I do that too but it is hard to keep up with every organization's youngsters so I like to exchange info from time to time. Andrelton Simmons is one I am after plus the big names.

It does not look like Skaggs has an auto in this, at least he is not on the checklist yet. I think he was in bowman chrome last year.
[Image: braunsig.png]