Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: "Ryan Tannehill is the best QB in the draft"

OT: "Ryan Tannehill is the best QB in the draft"
From Adam Schefter's mailbag:
"I'll also add this: I had one well-placed NFL official on a team with a top-12 pick tell me he thought Tannehill was the best quarterback in the draft."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog/_/na...ehill-more

I guess there's a reason some teams are always picking at the top of drafts... I don't know what's worse, the idiot who said it or Schefter for passing it along. It's nonsense.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: OT: "Ryan Tannehill is the best QB in the draft"
That seems a little out there...even for Schefter. lol. I guess the Colts and Redskins better rethink their draft strategies, eh?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Statistically speaking Russell Wilson is the best qb, the second fastest, and will hopefully not be the next qb of a crappy ***** team. More power to Tannehill at Miami, aka Packers 2.0 beta test.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

LOL he was probably talking to a Vikings guy who wants to drum up interest in the #3 pick OR he was talking to Mike Sherman who might just believe it!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)