`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this real?

Is this real?
I have someone trying to trade this to me but I do not see anything in the guide about a Next 60 series numbered to 10.

[Image: 77865f12.jpg]

[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Is this real?
I am by no means an expert but I couldn't find anything about this card being /10 on Ebay, here, or google. The sig looks a little different on the EBAY auctions I saw. Seems like he typically has a tighter sig on his last name on the Ebay ones and the one you put up has more of an open end to his sig. Again I am no expert. This is just an opinion

Not so much worried about the sig, just the 1/10. I have never seen a numbered Next 60 card. This trade just scares me a little because it's for one of my highest priced cards I have for trade right now. The guy didn't have anything I was interested in and then all of the sudden he comes with scans of a bunch of cards I would love to have.

I would personally pass on this but I could be dead wrong on it. Send jacobystealshome a PM about it. He seems to know ALOT more about cards than I ever will

The 01/10 on that scan looks like it came off of a sell sheet from Topps, and those can be wrong. I'm almost certain that none of the Topps 60 Autos are #'d. I haven't seen one anyway.

I've never seen one numbered like that and in on eBay all the time looking thru autographs for my braves pc. But yes, Jacoby does a lot of selling and knows a whole bunch so it would be a good idea to check with him.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

In my opinion, it came off a Topps Sell Sheet. Ask the guy to scan the same thing with a few other various cards in the same scan or with a paper saying his username or something so you know that he has that actual card, otherwise, I'd say pass, but that's just me.
If I can figure out how to post it here, here is a link to the Topps Sell Sheet with that exact card listed which could have easily been cropped off.

[Image: ss_bb_topps_update11_4.jpg]
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

It is the EXACT same card from the sell sheet. I would ask for a scan of the back of the card. However if you have any doubts about the trader I would just steer clear. It would be way too easy to cut the image off the sell sheet and then put it in a top loader and place that next to other cards. So another picture of the card wouldn't do much to alleviate my fears. It really comes down to trust when trading, so if you are skeptical of the trader than don't do the trade.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks for all the info guys. The trade has had a shady feeling to it for the last few days. He offered me a triple auto that I wasn't really interested in, then asked what I was looking for. I told him the players I was interested in and a couple days later he sends me scans of key cards from these players including this next 60 Belt. After expressing interest in a couple of the cards he kinda pulls a bait and switch and tells me he would actually prefer to keep these cards.

I think I am going to have to pass on this one.

can you PM me the trader's name? thanks.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]