`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEVER SEEN BEFORE SIVLER REJECTOR PARALLEL OF SHAQUILLE REJECTOR CARD

RE: NEVER SEEN BEFORE SIVLER REJECTOR PARALLEL OF SHAQUILLE REJECTOR CARD
I can say to me that 100% looks like UV fading from being in a showcase or sunlight way too long.
Some people may not want to believe that, but it is the case. I have seen in myself as I co-owned a store down the shore when I was a teenager and can see how sun and even smoke can fade a card in just a month.
Cards that have a high UV coating or signatures are very subject-able to this.
Sorry dude, its faded.

FADED.... +1 agreed!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

If you frequent card shops that have cards in there cases for long periods of time, the card becomes sun faded. I can say 100% that this card is just sun/UV faded. The gold foil got damaged by UV rays and changed the color to silver. Same things goes when you have a baseball signed with a black pen. Over time the sun turns the ink purple. Over time, the sun/UV rays have turned this card into an ugly purple/darkened color which is a tell tale sign of sun/UV damage. Sorry but your card is pretty much worthless due to severe damage. I know this is not what you want to hear but I have 31 years of experience in card collecting.

If you don't believe me, I challenge you to send the card in to PSA or BGS and they will grade it very low due to sun/UV damage.
I collect anything Greg Maddux

[Image: Xl9IReFB.jpg]

(04-23-2012, 05:02 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: Why not just upload the photo to photobucket?
http://s1246.beta.photobucket.com/user/d...sort=3&o=7
(04-23-2012, 04:13 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: I cannot see your attachment, but why do you say it is foiled? How can you tell? What color do you think those areas are under the gold foil? My guess is that they are silver.
(04-23-2012, 09:20 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: No, attachments generally do no work here. You need to use photobucket or a similar service.

and it still isnt a parallel. either missing the gold from the foil process or faded

and frankly, the amount of time you have spent trying to argue otherwise would worth the amount of money it had been worth it had been some missing parallel the no one on earth had ever heard of

so, you know, congrats and all

This guy is obviously not going to listen to any one here, so why do we keep fueling the fire and commenting on his post. Let this post die!
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

so its missing gold foil and its faded ... wow ... a faded missing gold foil card ... show me one other one anywhere any other type of card and then youre credible ... otherwise you just made that up and dont know what youre talking about ... NOT FADED NOT MISSING FOIL ... it's something else. now, what that something else is, is why i created this forum. THERE IS NO OTHER CARD LIKE IT IN THE WORLD, AND THATS THE ONLY FACT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

No one is going to pay anything extra for that card, since it is a card that has been ruined, not a different version of the card. Sop wasting our time.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

This is probably the rarest card in the world. It's like...a silver 1/1, probably worth a cool million. But on a serious note, there were no parallels of this set. So what could it be? A proof or promo card, possibly, but since there is no information leading anyone to believe such cards exist, that leaves it to be an error card, a misprint, or a damaged card. The only way you're going to get it legitimized as anything other than a damaged or misprinted card is to send it into an authorized grader.

"THERE IS NO OTHER CARD LIKE IT IN THE WORLD, AND THATS THE ONLY FACT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW "
I could dip a card in red food coloring and that would be true as well. That doesn't make the card 1/1 and worth a bazillion dollars. I don't know why you necro'd your own thread after 10 months, but if you're hoping for a response that's different and to your liking you're unlikely to get it. When you posted the thead the product was 20 years old and no one had ever heard of a promo/parallel. Now it's 21 years old and I don't think that's changed.

If you want a different response, send it to a grader.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)