`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired Redemptions still accepted

Expired Redemptions still accepted
I recently found out from pens1fan that 2007-08 ultra redemptions are still being accepted (thanks again!).

I'm starting this thread in the hopes that others know of expired redemptions in other years/sets still being accepted. Perhaps we can compile a list and every once in a while add to the list or remove from the list....

To start the list:

2007-08 Ultra Accepted as of Thursday, April 19th, 2012
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

RE: Expired Redemptions still accepted
That's a good idea...there are some LCSs out there with catalogs, mental or otherwise, of expiry dates and inside info on which expired ones are still being honored as a matter of policy. Try West's or Wayne's in Edmonton or Maple Leaf Sports in Calgary.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

depends on the company and brand

sometimes you win and other times you dont
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Great idea guys (and gals).
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

2009-10 Ultra RC's - NOT accepted, 2005-06 SP Authentic Marks of Distinction Patrick Roy - NOT accepted. I fail to see how they can do 2007-08 ones and not 2009-10. UUUGGGHHHH lol. But still this is a handy idea.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

i purchased another box of 2007-08 ultra today and it was still accepted (not that i expect any changes that quickly over Thursday)
Wanted:

Had one from the 2007-08 Artifacts rookie redemptions that was accepted but took 4 months to get.

Basically what it comes down to is if they still have them around they will accept them.

But auto redemptions are different because expired ones are used as replacements most of the time.

Do you remember how long ago you redeemed your code for the artifacts?
Wanted:

I redeemed an 07-08 Artifacts Rookie and got it back in 2 weeks - they sent me 2 cards about 4 days apart, hope that happens with my RNH Artifacts from this year!!

Also just pulled a Ryan Miller auto mini-jersey redemption and it is long gone. Someone must be pretty happy with their replacement card. Thought maybe I hit the jackpot from a blaster box, but denied.

Thanks,
Nathan

I sometimes open some of the older products with the expired redemptions. The last few times I pulled these I went to the company's website and entered the redemption code. I received a "sorry, this redemption is expired..." message. So no luck here.

I wonder what would happen if I tried snail mailing the expired redemption to the card company with a really, really nice note, saying how I spent a lot of money (and will spend more) on their products and that I would like to receive something for the redemption.

Anyone tried something like that?