`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question, maybe you guys can help.

Question, maybe you guys can help.
I just got back into cards after 10 years away and was wondering what they make determine a prime patch card from a regular patch card? When i stopped collecting a patch card was a patch card and that was that. Do they just number the prime cards lower and throw any patch in there and call it prime because it's numbered lower? The reason I ask is because i pulled this today and was looking around and saw the same card but it had a solid red swatch. Why wouldn't they save this swatch for something better then just a prime card?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
This may be a dumb question if it is sorry, I was just curious about the whole regular/prime thing.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

RE: Question, maybe you guys can help.
Prime is just Panini's way of saying patch... its nothing more than branding... Upper Deck had the first patch cards in 1999, and called them Upper Deck Patches... Donruss's first patch cards were in 1999 as well in Leaf Rookies and Stars and called the set Prime Cuts....
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

is that a 1/1?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Thanks man. These past 3 months I've been all kinds of confused.
No it's numbered 19/50. When I saw it I thought it was gonna be numbered lower but apparently not. I wish it was a 1/1.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

(04-21-2012, 09:11 PM)Zzeebb Wrote: Thanks man. These past 3 months I've been all kinds of confused.
I can only imagine. If you need any help, shoot me a PM. Im pretty good at clearing the fog sometimes, plus its hard to show me a card set I never heard of or know nothing about.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.