Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ot: searching for needs in collection
Rainbow 
ot: searching for needs in collection
I just found one of my big needs in a random persons busket, and it is the only auto of the particular player this person has.
How have you peeps approached these situations, if ever?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: ot: searching for needs in collection
(04-21-2012, 02:45 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I just found one of my big needs in a random persons busket, and it is the only auto of the particular player this person has.
Defintely but I have never heard back from one of them. I did find an ebay seller on PB and he contacted me but had already sold the card so I guess once I heard back. Good luck, I hope you get it!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

what's a "busket" ??? Smile

(04-21-2012, 02:45 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I just found one of my big needs in a random persons busket, and it is the only auto of the particular player this person has.
I found a card I needed in about 5 different buckets just by searching photobucket.

As far as I know, there is no way to contact a person through photobucket so I tried leaving a comment on the picture stating I was extremely interested in this card and to contact me at my email address.

Never heard anything back.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I've never had much luck on the subject but one thing you can try is googling there bucket username and hopefully they use the same on some forum so you can get ahold of them. Best of luck!!

(04-21-2012, 06:35 AM)pbean Wrote: what's a "busket" ??? Smile
those old smelly guys on the freeway off ramps in LA and Chicago...they will try to wash your windows as you stop at the light and want a buck or two...THEY use a Busket cuz they cant "SAY" Bucket...lol... because they have a lisp from being Drunk for their whole lives..
Smile
i reply to comments on photobucket so i think some folks do..i would try it while you ask people like me to look on the other 5 forums for the username
Tongue
what is it big H? i will look this weekend for you.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I needed a Topps Chrome Gold Refractor of Joe Haden and found it in a guys bucket, I commented on the pic, and finally after about a month he commented me back and said he would sell me his Joe Haden collection. So I have one success story of finding something I need from photobucket. Not to mention I got a Contenders Printing Plate and a complete Topps Tribute Rainbow and a Panini Threads "H" of Haden that I needed.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I will google their photobucket username and most time leads me to the same user name on a trade forum or ebay. I then message them their in an effort to contact them. Going through photobucket seems to take a while, however, all the electronic media are adding better means of contacting folks.