`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Mailday - Pretty Happy with results!

BGS Mailday - Pretty Happy with results!
I got a repeat customer discount from BGS and I only had 5 cards that I thought were worth slabbing or grading. I had a buddy that had 15 more cards he wanted to grade, so here are the results of my five....

[Image: DA408020-orig.jpg]

[Image: E47D3958-orig.jpg]

[Image: DC145D32-orig.jpg]

I know it is baseball... but it is some of the few baseball that I do collect.

[Image: 11994871-orig.jpg]

The cool thing about my buddy submiting that many was that I got off with a good deal in trade on a couple of cards that didn't get the grades he wanted for them.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: BGS Mailday - Pretty Happy with results!
Nice Stuff!!! Congrats on the high grades...

gems everywhere! nice congrats man
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Great looking cards and I love that promotion! Have used it twice and hoping to be offered it again lol.

nicely done...Love that Kidd/Nash dual!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Remember the Kidd/Nash, didn't you win that from a Beckett contest? Congrats on the nice grades.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(04-21-2012, 10:57 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Remember the Kidd/Nash, didn't you win that from a Beckett contest? Congrats on the nice grades.
That actually was the one from the BGS drawing during customer appreciation month and it is also the card pictured in the database on this site. I actually traded with the guy who won it, I didn't actually win it.

I can say that I am pretty picky about submitting to BGS... the " Gems all around" aren't a fluke. I am pretty sure I can tell the differences in the grades and I honestly believe they are very consistant. They are my prefered grading company.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Nice BGS mail day.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?